- 06-04-2018, 11:00 AM
- 06-04-2018, 11:10 AM
For the next month, every other set you do, super set with 10lb shoulder raises. You’ll get some good blow flow/keep them pumped for a while.
Substitute other workout days for boulder shoulder days. Isolate the fook out of your shoulders for a while.
Or stop having a life?
06-04-2018, 11:31 AM
06-06-2018, 06:30 AM
I like the above post also, I keep my 20lb dbs with me at all times while working out. Throw in 20 Side raises, 20 front raises, 20 Seated bent over Flys throughout your workout no matter what other muscle group you are doing that day. Only takes about 30 seconds a set, keep them bad boys pumped and I always do shoulders and back the same day 2x a week.
06-08-2018, 03:16 AM
In all honesty, the main thing is you should probably eat more. Setting aside the matter of proportions, you're still pretty light. Also do your chest stuff with narrower grips where applicable to hit the triceps more and fill in the center of your chest.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient in India
06-08-2018, 07:53 AM
If you like your current routine, why not add your front and side delt work to a chest day and your rear delts to a back day.
Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products
06-08-2018, 11:10 AM
Monday - Chest/Triceps
Wednesday - Back/Arms
Friday - Legs/Shoulders
10x12 Each Muscle Group
Per Workout (Total Sets 24 - Total Reps 240)
PPL routine? ok ill check it out
So I was missing Friday workouts a lot. So Ive been super setting shoulder raises - front and side with 10-20lbs dumb bells.
Similar Forum Threads
- By musclemaker in forum Supplement DealsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-20-2015, 02:11 PM
- By HaginaVunter in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2011, 11:22 PM
- By Violator4200 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:36 PM
- By mikethebeast in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2009, 06:06 PM
- By bull8t in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2007, 03:23 AM