How to"Milk" Starting Strength amap

Mr.Perfection

Mr.Perfection

Awards
Hay, guys

Do you have any ideas, tips, tricks, experiences of how to "milk" starting strength as much as possible? Also, when do you put in the lighter squat session? After you've failed a squat session for the first time? Or after you've already deloaded 3 times or what? I can't find anything on "stalling" in SS 3d Edition. If you fail, do you try again next workout or deload immediately? And when is it time to switch over to Intermidiate programming - after you've deloaded an exercise 3 times in total or after you've deloaded 3 times and stall at the same weight all 3 times?

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
You might want to take a look at the Greyskull LP.

The website "powerliftingtowin" has a pretty good review of it. If you do a search for "GreySkull LP Isn’t Good, It’s Great" you should be able to find it. The Greyskull Method for Powerbuilding is also quite good.

Mr.Perfection

Mr.Perfection

Awards
Hmmm, thanks for the reccomendation. But I'm not into powerbuilding. I'm a sprinter. Want to go through the Novice LP and get thr most out of it as possible. Then as soon as I switch over to Intermediate programming, I'mma start my GPP.