Is there some rule that once people get married the majority lose interest in the gym

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
WTF? As I get older I witness this time and time again. Two people once who loved the gym just absolutely stop going once they are married. Its like a complete 180. Is there some rule they live by that once they get married the gym does not exist anymore? Its just weird to me. Do most people just lose motivation of going to the gym once they tie the knot? Gain interest in other things that are involved when married?

I don't know how a person can go from going to the gym every day to just not giving a **** about it cause they are now married.

Gllugo

Awards
That’s a very good question: once getting married (twice now) after my first go around i stopped going around 7 months into it because we were expecting our first child so things just kind of slowed down. Then i realized 2 years in that I needed the gym to regulate my mind and of course body. I think what happens is the timing w the new spouse ties to getting your mind righ w them and ultimately going back to your regular routine. That gym time is crucial in my opinion to keeping your powder dry !

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WTF? As I get older I witness this time and time again. Two people once who loved the gym just absolutely stop going once they are married. Its like a complete 180. Is there some rule they live by that once they get married the gym does not exist anymore? Its just weird to me. Do most people just lose motivation of going to the gym once they tie the knot? Gain interest in other things that are involved when married?

I don't know how a person can go from going to the gym every day to just not giving a **** about it cause they are now married.
Exactly the opposite is what I did. Didn’t want to become a slob. So, started training and got my wife motivated to start as well.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Same here jtmass. I got fat my junior year of college. Got engaged and started running and lifting and haven't stopped since, in fact I probably work out harder after getting married than I did before.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s not that people lose interest but sometimes other things take priority.

Babies and young children take time, work can often become more important as it’s no longer just yourself that you need to provide for. Lots of reasons why people struggle to maintain the same gym regime as before.

Let’s not forget that for most of us we also want to actually spend time with our partners and vica versa.......

Once people settle into married life normally it’s easy enough to find a solution that works, even if not at the same frequency as before.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In that first year it is setting up life with wifey and working on making babies. Unless she was a gym goer. The second year there were some gym outings. More third year. Nothing like prior to being married because your life is no longer your own and that means free time as well.

Divorced now and GF is a dedicated gym goer. So it is like prior to being married. Actually worse, as I have to go to the gym when she goes. Never let your woman go to the gym alone. You know what I refer to.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. But your threads make me lose interest in living. Seriously. One minute living my entire life and next minute not living at all.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
To be completely honest with you I just will never understand why the **** people change so much once they get married. Due to the fact that my interests are still the same now as they were before I got married. I don't give a **** who Im married to, no one is going to take my independence away. The gym is very important to me as I go there and it allows me to focus on myself. If I felt marriage was going to prevent me from doing that or making other things a priority then I wouldn't have gotten married. I look at having children as something where if it happens it happens. Once that does happen then I will worry about it then but until that happens my routine stays the same. I spend plenty of time with my wife but my health is my number one priority. I've already explained this to her and she is content with it and supportive. I find it really wrong that men once they get married have a new set of rules they have to live by. It doesn't surprise me that the divorce rate in this country is sky high. I'll be glad to get a divorce if I started feeling I had to stop going to the gym. That is inhumane to do to someone.

I honestly think that lots of individuals motivation comes from being single. Once they get married they accomplished what they wanted to do so the motivation to stay in shape and find a soul mate has now disappeared. They are with the person they plan on being with for the rest of their life so they feel "What do I need to go to the gym for anymore?"

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be completely honest with you I just will never understand why the **** people change so much once they get married. Due to the fact that my interests are still the same now as they were before I got married. I don't give a **** who Im married to, no one is going to take my independence away. The gym is very important to me as I go there and it allows me to focus on myself. If I felt marriage was going to prevent me from doing that or making other things a priority then I wouldn't have gotten married. I look at having children as something where if it happens it happens. Once that does happen then I will worry about it then but until that happens my routine stays the same. I spend plenty of time with my wife but my health is my number one priority. I've already explained this to her and she is content with it and supportive. I find it really wrong that men once they get married have a new set of rules they have to live by. It doesn't surprise me that the divorce rate in this country is sky high. I'll be glad to get a divorce if I started feeling I had to stop going to the gym. That is inhumane to do to someone.

I honestly think that lots of individuals motivation comes from being single. Once they get married they accomplished what they wanted to do so the motivation to stay in shape and find a soul mate has now disappeared. They are with the person they plan on being with for the rest of their life so they feel "What do I need to go to the gym for anymore?"
ok. Enjoy. Ignore your wife and someone else will bone her and you will be a cuckold.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you value going to the gym more than your wife then you married the wrong person. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
If you value going to the gym more than your wife then you married the wrong person. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I value my health more than my marriage. Yes that is correct. I'm sorry you live in a world where you would never be able to value that as highly as I do. Enjoy being fat as you get older with a dad bod eventually.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
ok. Enjoy. Ignore your wife and someone else will bone her and you will be a cuckold.
Not really because she enjoys a man who is fit and takes care of himself. She finds it a turn on. She doesn't want a man with a dad bod who would rather watch sports on with a bag of potato chips and drink beer with his buddies. Unfortunately once men hit 40 , most men are like that. I went to Vegas and it was disgusting how men looked there. The lack of self respect to their bodies really showed. How the **** can you live life looking like that? Its ****ing pathetic!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree. But sometimes aren’t we all selfish.. we need our time for the gym without a fight.. I say this because before my wife joined the gym or started understanding how important fitness is, there was sometimes a conflict with the time I spent (which is not a lot. About 2hrs including travel) for the gym. Now that she’s in to her fitness journey, she understands.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Agree. But sometimes aren’t we all selfish.. we need our time for the gym without a fight.. I say this because before my wife joined the gym or started understanding how important fitness is, there was sometimes a conflict with the time I spent (which is not a lot. About 2hrs including travel) for the gym. Now that she’s in to her fitness journey, she understands.
I'm so sick of this pathetic attitude of women in general who have enabled men to look like ****. I just read this, wtf?

"Part of my admiration for men with imperfect bodies is self-reflective; I’ve never had a flat stomach in my life, and I’ve passed the phase where that seems like a major moral failure on my part. The Dad bod doesn’t guarantee a similar worldview (there are, for sure, exacting *******s who live inside dad bods), but it makes a match more likely. It’s fine for all of us to have regular-looking bodies, and if you’ve never had a partner who felt that way, let me promise you: it is some thoroughly good ****. Find one such person and get naked with him or her.

Consciously or not, many of my friends seem to have given dad bods tacit approval in their dating choices, too. None of us are waiting around at the squat rack to talk to the dude with the perfect arms, and that includes the women in my social circle who enjoy spending a fair amount of time in the gym themselves. That’s not to say that guy isn’t great, but he’s just not the first person who comes to mind when most of us are measuring our real-life romantic ideals.

At a certain point, and maybe at a certain age, the reality of a great guy who doesn’t go to the gym as much as he wishes he did trumps the muscled, hairless boy-band ideal of our youths, and it trumps it by a lot. Almost across the board, the women around me choose funny, quick, well-rounded dudes who can be goaded into having five whiskey sodas with them after a rough week at work. We’re all in our late 20s, and through some trial and error, it turns out that regular-ass humans are actually pretty fun to hang out with. Who knew?"

So basically men who love the gym and focusing on themselves "A little too much" is a turn off for the average woman. What a joke.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm so sick of this pathetic attitude of women in general who have enabled men to look like ****. I just read this, wtf?

"Part of my admiration for men with imperfect bodies is self-reflective; I’ve never had a flat stomach in my life, and I’ve passed the phase where that seems like a major moral failure on my part. The Dad bod doesn’t guarantee a similar worldview (there are, for sure, exacting *******s who live inside dad bods), but it makes a match more likely. It’s fine for all of us to have regular-looking bodies, and if you’ve never had a partner who felt that way, let me promise you: it is some thoroughly good ****. Find one such person and get naked with him or her.

Consciously or not, many of my friends seem to have given dad bods tacit approval in their dating choices, too. None of us are waiting around at the squat rack to talk to the dude with the perfect arms, and that includes the women in my social circle who enjoy spending a fair amount of time in the gym themselves. That’s not to say that guy isn’t great, but he’s just not the first person who comes to mind when most of us are measuring our real-life romantic ideals.

At a certain point, and maybe at a certain age, the reality of a great guy who doesn’t go to the gym as much as he wishes he did trumps the muscled, hairless boy-band ideal of our youths, and it trumps it by a lot. Almost across the board, the women around me choose funny, quick, well-rounded dudes who can be goaded into having five whiskey sodas with them after a rough week at work. We’re all in our late 20s, and through some trial and error, it turns out that regular-ass humans are actually pretty fun to hang out with. Who knew?"

So basically men who love the gym and focusing on themselves "A little too much" is a turn off for the average woman. What a joke.
Have you ever had Taco Bell? There are so many options on their menu and most of them are incredible but interestingly enough they’re usually just different variations of a couple ingredients. I love Taco Bell.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What are we talking about here, again??

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I value my health more than my marriage. Yes that is correct. I'm sorry you live in a world where you would never be able to value that as highly as I do. Enjoy being fat as you get older with a dad bod eventually.
I live in a world where traveling, my fiancé, our dogs, my career, and the life we build together matters more to me than going to the gym. I'm not so frail and insecure that I have to gym constantly or feel like I have a dad bod.

Do I workout? Absolutely. But if my fiancé wants to spend a weekend out of town I'm not going to look at the hotel gyms to make sure I can get a quick session in every day. I'm not going to refuse life experiences because they don't fit in with my gym schedule. I'm not going to turn down getting pad Thai or trying out a new Italian place because I can't fit it in my calories. If I go 3-4 days without working out I'm not going to turn into Homer Simpson -- oh, sorry.. Homer is the yellow cartoon character that drinks a lot of beer and eats donuts. You don't seem to have many life experiences and I'm not sure if you have time to watch TV in between are your super manly gym sessions, but surely he rings a bell?

And at the end of the day, if I was fat and had a dad bod, nothing would change in my relationship. We'd still be happy. We'd still travel. We'd still try new foods and drinks. We'd still love each other. I'd still win trials just the same as if I was skinny. My world wouldn't end. My life wouldn't be miserable. Can the same be said about you?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
^^ this all day.. would 100% rather go on a nice vacation and or go and try new restaraunts since im a foodie. I do hit the gym 5 or 6 times a week but i wont say no to a vacation just because i couldnt get a lift in while im there. Im 5'8" 190 12-14% bf and honestly i dont count calories and if i wanna take my soon to be wife out to eat u bet your ass im crushing that desert menu

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
So if u value ur health more then ur marriage, I'm guessing u are not willing to die for her if that time ever rises?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if u value ur health more then ur marriage, I'm guessing u are not willing to die for her if that time ever rises?
Well absolutely not. Why should he miss the gym so she can live?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really because she enjoys a man who is fit and takes care of himself. She finds it a turn on. She doesn't want a man with a dad bod who would rather watch sports on with a bag of potato chips and drink beer with his buddies. Unfortunately once men hit 40 , most men are like that. I went to Vegas and it was disgusting how men looked there. The lack of self respect to their bodies really showed. How the **** can you live life looking like that? Its ****ing pathetic!
Well did not mean that either. Once fit and if diet is on point, then minimal training needed to stay fit.

There is fit and then there are levels way beyond which require much more time investment. That latter part is the problem if new wife is not gym minded.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Well did not mean that either. Once fit and if diet is on point, then minimal training needed to stay fit.

There is fit and then there are levels way beyond which require much more time investment. That latter part is the problem if new wife is not gym minded.
Exactly right and the goal that I focus on to attain and to have is bodyfat in the single digits. Being "Fit" Is settling for average. No thanks! I have always been an etremist with everything I have gained an interest in and I say why settle for blending in with so many others? This same mindset is why when I was young I would do a half ounce of blow a night instead of a line or two. Or dropping five pills of XTC in one night! I thank myself everyday for using that energy now to be in the best possible shape I can be instead of partying. I rarely consume alcohol unless its a glass of red dry wine. There is no point further than that considering my goals and my current lifestyle. Being considered fit is not fun to me nor enough of a challenge. For those that are happy with that well I guess they will just never be me. Thats life. Have fun being "Fit" and going out on the weekends and ****ing off. I'll stick to being hardcore in the gym when it comes to that lifestyle which consists of diet and training. Perfect example.......There's this guy I See every morning at the gym, his physique never changes! He goes to the gym everday in the morning and many would consider him fit. Even though by looking at him a real serious gym junky would know he is just a hamster running on a treadmill cause he doesn't do the things that need to be done to stand out and be serious. I'll tell you one thing too, these guys you see who are happy being "Fit" ? Its their wives and gf's who stare at me across the gym and get wet while their husbands give me dirty looks. While I just sit there with a smile on my face knowing all eyes on me mother****er! Your wife wants to blow me how does it feel knowing that? Not my fault you have settled for an average physique and enjoy drinking and eating like ****! Thats the way I role! My motivation lies in my mind to get better each and everyday than anyone else! I am straight ALPHA and thats how it will be now and always.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly right and the goal that I focus on to attain and to have is bodyfat in the single digits. Being "Fit" Is settling for average. No thanks! I have always been an etremist with everything I have gained an interest in and I say why settle for blending in with so many others? This same mindset is why when I was young I would do a half ounce of blow a night instead of a line or two. Or dropping five pills of XTC in one night! I thank myself everyday for using that energy now to be in the best possible shape I can be instead of partying. I rarely consume alcohol unless its a glass of red dry wine. There is no point further than that considering my goals and my current lifestyle. Being considered fit is not fun to me nor enough of a challenge. For those that are happy with that well I guess they will just never be me. Thats life. Have fun being "Fit" and going out on the weekends and ****ing off. I'll stick to being hardcore in the gym when it comes to that lifestyle which consists of diet and training. There's this guy I See every morning at the gym, his physique never changes! He goes to the gym everday in the morning and many would consider him fit. Even though by looking at him a real serious gym junky would know he is just a hamster running on a treadmill cause he doesn't do the things that need to be done to stand out and be serious. I'll tell you one thing to, these guys you see who are happy being "Fit" ? Its their wives and gf's who stare at me across the gym and get wet while their husbands give me dirty looks. While I just sit there with a smile on my face knowing all eyes on me mother****er! Your wife wants to blow me how does it feel knowing that? Not my fault you have settled for an average physique and enjoy drinking and eating like ****! Thats the way I role! My motivation lies in my mind to get better each and everyday than anyone else! I am straight ALPHA and thats how it will be now and always.
What is your age?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Older than 21, younger than 40.
You know if you have to claim you are [insert title] then well there is something lacking there.

Usually it is a maturity issue.

It is ok.

We all tend to get wiser or worse as we age.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly right and the goal that I focus on to attain and to have is bodyfat in the single digits. Being "Fit" Is settling for average. No thanks! I have always been an etremist with everything I have gained an interest in and I say why settle for blending in with so many others? This same mindset is why when I was young I would do a half ounce of blow a night instead of a line or two. Or dropping five pills of XTC in one night! I thank myself everyday for using that energy now to be in the best possible shape I can be instead of partying. I rarely consume alcohol unless its a glass of red dry wine. There is no point further than that considering my goals and my current lifestyle. Being considered fit is not fun to me nor enough of a challenge. For those that are happy with that well I guess they will just never be me. Thats life. Have fun being "Fit" and going out on the weekends and ****ing off. I'll stick to being hardcore in the gym when it comes to that lifestyle which consists of diet and training. Perfect example.......There's this guy I See every morning at the gym, his physique never changes! He goes to the gym everday in the morning and many would consider him fit. Even though by looking at him a real serious gym junky would know he is just a hamster running on a treadmill cause he doesn't do the things that need to be done to stand out and be serious. I'll tell you one thing too, these guys you see who are happy being "Fit" ? Its their wives and gf's who stare at me across the gym and get wet while their husbands give me dirty looks. While I just sit there with a smile on my face knowing all eyes on me mother****er! Your wife wants to blow me how does it feel knowing that? Not my fault you have settled for an average physique and enjoy drinking and eating like ****! Thats the way I role! My motivation lies in my mind to get better each and everyday than anyone else! I am straight ALPHA and thats how it will be now and always.
Do you actually believe the bull**** that comes out of your mouth? You contradict yourself in almost every post.

You're not an alpha. You're definitely a beta boy.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok....SFTU already! You're girlfriend says you cry when you cum and it makes her feel alpha female.

You are what's wrong....period!

franks009

Awards
  • Established
You only got 1 life, and let me tell you buddy you aint living it. Once your old you will have so many regrets. Like why did i just stay at home and go to the gym when i could have visited so many places and tried new things. Im sure your girl would be alot happier if you did. If she is happy with you now shes prob cheating on you lol

franks009

Awards
  • Established
And those people at the gym are staring at you cause when u leave they laugh because u have no life and they are prob doggin ur girl when ur always at the gym

Reactions: dds
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should read some Nietzsche, OP, and go full potato with your cliches and stereotyping.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should read some Nietzsche, OP, and go full potato with your cliches and stereotyping.
Hahahaha. I have a bust of Napoleon which was gifted to me when I was younger because I was such an arse. (the stereotype Nietzsche lover) Loads of Test. and Mojo and immaturity make one act foolish sometimes. I am glad my youth was pre-Internet so there are no reminders of my indiscreet outbursts.

Reactions: Nac

lift9

Awards
as a few others here mentioned I think a lot of it has to do with priorities. I would say kids being the biggest priority can really cut into someone's gym time heavily. mix that with sharing your life with someone and it can be difficult to find time for the gym. I think though a lot of it has to do too with how dedicated one is to his/her training because there are a lot of gym goers that are at the gym just to be there and don't take their training seriously but even for the most dedicated it can be rough to find time to lift sometimes. I think if someone is a serious lifter/gym goer they need to make their partner understand how important it is to them and if their partner cant accept that then it may be time to make an ultimatum lol. on a side note this reason exactly is why I don't want kids. i'm afraid they would cut into my lifting too much but hey kids aren't for everyone lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahaha. I have a bust of Napoleon which was gifted to me when I was younger because I was such an arse. (the stereotype Nietzsche lover) Loads of Test. and Mojo and immaturity make one act foolish sometimes. I am glad my youth was pre-Internet so there are no reminders of my indiscreet outbursts.
remember when you embarrased your parents in front of family or a neighbor or even community but now our kids embarrass us for the whole world to see...

...i hope you're watching mom

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
as a few others here mentioned I think a lot of it has to do with priorities. I would say kids being the biggest priority can really cut into someone's gym time heavily. mix that with sharing your life with someone and it can be difficult to find time for the gym. I think though a lot of it has to do too with how dedicated one is to his/her training because there are a lot of gym goers that are at the gym just to be there and don't take their training seriously but even for the most dedicated it can be rough to find time to lift sometimes. I think if someone is a serious lifter/gym goer they need to make their partner understand how important it is to them and if their partner cant accept that then it may be time to make an ultimatum lol. on a side note this reason exactly is why I don't want kids. i'm afraid they would cut into my lifting too much but hey kids aren't for everyone lol
That would explain why so many stop going once they get married. Their entire motivation and purpose for the gym ended once they settled down. When they were young, wild and single they wanted to hit the gym hard and then go out and pick up chicks. They weren’t in it for anything else.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would explain why so many stop going once they get married. Their entire motivation and purpose for the gym ended once they settled down. When they were young, wild and single they wanted to hit the gym hard and then go out and pick up chicks. They weren’t in it for anything else.
Ohhhh I get it, you think youre Tyler Durden yeah?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Ohhhh I get it, you think youre Tyler Durden yeah?
No but the previous statement makes sense. Get married , pop out a couple kids. Where th **** is the motivation anymore for most these people? They aren’t 21 and trying to pick up chicks.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No but the previous statement makes sense. Get married , pop out a couple kids. Where th **** is the motivation anymore for most these people? They aren’t 21 and trying to pick up chicks.
Well assumably their motivation is their genetic and financial futures, at least in part. Thats what tends to happen, its in our nature to do so, and our cultures/communities are geared towards assisting that inclination. I dont see why it should be derided though. It is possible, afterall, to diversify your interests as you age and not focus solely on the mirror.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Well assumably their motivation is their genetic and financial futures, at least in part. Thats what tends to happen, its in our nature to do so, and our cultures/communities are geared towards assisting that inclination. I dont see why it should be derided though. It is possible, afterall, to diversify your interests as you age and not focus solely on the mirror.
Its amazing to me really when I think about how the people that used to hit the gym hard back 17 - 18 years ago, you can't get them to the gym anymore. They were all about it and now its like "I'd much rather go drink beer and eat pizza with my buddies instead."

Burned out do you think? Or just content that at their age you don't have to impress anyone anymore? The nightlife scene is over for them so why go to the gym.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its amazing to me really when I think about how the people that used to hit the gym hard back 17 - 18 years ago, you can't get them to the gym anymore. They were all about it and now its like "I'd much rather go drink beer and eat pizza with my buddies instead."

Burned out do you think? Or just content that at their age you don't have to impress anyone anymore? The nightlife scene is over for them so why go to the gym.
OR... OR!!!! And stay with me here. Maybe as they got older, they got more comfortably with themselves and didn't need to prioritize the gym to have any self worth or self confidence.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
OR... OR!!!! And stay with me here. Maybe as they got older, they got more comfortably with themselves and didn't need to prioritize the gym to have any self worth or self confidence.
Ok and I'm going to give you the pleasure of explaining to us why that was so important to them when they were in their early 20's compared to today. Thanks Woody :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is interesting.......you mean that they no longer feel a need to smash themselves in the gym, shaping their idea of the perfect physique, in a bid to cover their own insecurities and probable closet homosexual feelings?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok and I'm going to give you the pleasure of explaining to us why that was so important to them when they were in their early 20's compared to today. Thanks Woody :)
Seriously...Woody!

Are you telling me that investing in other people and yourself in areas outside of fitness are people worth the air we breath?

Your lack of that hardcore edge is very unbecoming.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

See, when you post stuff like this I think of Heyboy. You Heyboy? You both seem(ed) to have this quasi-Socratic posting style that is about as genuine as Rich Pianas triceps.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In that first year it is setting up life with wifey and working on making babies. Unless she was a gym goer. The second year there were some gym outings. More third year. Nothing like prior to being married because your life is no longer your own and that means free time as well.

Divorced now and GF is a dedicated gym goer. So it is like prior to being married. Actually worse, as I have to go to the gym when she goes. Never let your woman go to the gym alone. You know what I refer to.
If you can't trust your girl to go to the gym alone then you need a new girl