Not for sure if this belongs here...

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a idea of where to get those BIG heavy chains that you wrap around your neck and do tricep dips with. I went around town and couldn't find anything. Maybe a website?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have a idea of where to get those BIG heavy chains that you wrap around your neck and do tricep dips with. I went around town and couldn't find anything. Maybe a website?
You could always order from Elite f-t-s but you should be able to find some from heavy machine shop or yard.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah as above, look at local builders merchants. Waaaay cheaper than the ones sold by Fitness stores (for the same thing)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I went to home depot and bought a ton of 8ft lengths of the biggest size they had, laid them out in strips of 2 and strips of 4 and zip tied them together. Best I could do till I found some bigger ones from a scrap yard

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Easier solution is the belt that hangs plates off it

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I went to home depot and bought a ton of 8ft lengths of the biggest size they had, laid them out in strips of 2 and strips of 4 and zip tied them together. Best I could do till I found some bigger ones from a scrap yard
Thanks. Probably will head over there now. Found some online but they are extremely over priced

Old School

Old School

Awards
Try Home Depot