Pain

Danskaggs

Awards
I’m having pain in my elbo and forearm regularly. The arthritis in my shoulder isn’t helping either. Any suggestions for relief in these areas. It’s starting to affect my work outs to the point that I don’t want to lift

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
I’m having pain in my elbo and forearm regularly. The arthritis in my shoulder isn’t helping either. Any suggestions for relief in these areas. It’s starting to affect my work outs to the point that I don’t want to lift
Fish oil, lower weight = more controlled movement = less stress on joints.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pain is Weakness leaving the body....But, seriously have you looked into a compression sleeve. Helps me greatly

Danskaggs

Awards
Thanks guys. I will try the compression sleeve. I just started slowing it down and using lighter weight. I suppose as long as I keep moving something is better than nothing

Ase_james

Awards
Thanks guys. I will try the compression sleeve. I just started slowing it down and using lighter weight. I suppose as long as I keep moving something is better than nothing
I have a weak point in my biceps and elbows. I use heat, around 15 minutes before a workout, it helps a lot during lifts, but not much after.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Stretch ur upper back and do a good warm up for the shoulder joint....then start light....after that restretch the upper backup and roll out the shoulder with a tennis ball

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lighten the weight and start using a slow cadence...3 seconds up, 2 second pause, 3 seconds down.

Reduce frequency of training.

Ibuprofen or Apigenin.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eat boatloads of onions.

The high sulfur content of onions has a direct effect on the formation of connective tissue such as tendon and cartilage. Sulfur is present in all long chain polysaccharides called glycosaminoglycans (GAGS), with the exception of hyaluronic acid. GAGs make up cartilage, tendons, and synovial fluid. Tendons are especially important to your bone health since they attach muscles to bones, so the muscles’ contractions can be transferred across the joints and pull on the bones.

https://saveourbones.com/are-onions-good-for-your-bones/

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont do anything that hurts it. Do some physical therapy, friction massage. You could try active release technique, it costs quite a bit