Dangers regarding TB 500

dannyb0y88

Awards
Hey guys I know that this has probably already been debated, but I feel like it is an important topic nonetheless.

I recently acquired some BPC 157 along with TB 500.

I'm suffering from multiple muscle overuse injuries along with tennis elbow (not inflammation, but degeneration) along with a achilles tendon issues.

I have no problem injecting the BPC 157, but I have read so many conflicting statements regarding TB 500 and its ability to greatly promote dormant cancer cells, making the cancer go from a dormant state to an active state.
Maybe you guys know anything about the latest science regarding this problem? Is it still not entirely known?

It's super weird because I read about this company (regenerx) that apparently took TB 500 to trial phase 2, and are using it in eyedrops for human beings.

I also found a study here saying that intravenous injection of TB 500 in humans is apparently safe
[
But the big thing that people are going crazy about is that TB 500 apparently causes angiogenesis, and this mechanism is a huge promoter of
getting dormant cancer cells into an active state, making its grow like crazy in the body, if one were to have these dormant cancer cells in them already.

There has been some cancer running in my family, and although I would love to be free from injuries, I don't want to risk dying over it.

Thus I'm considering just simply freezing down my TB's 500 for now and just going with the BPC 157 for recovery.

Any thoughts guys?

Edit: can't post the links since I'm a new user.

Slick_pin

Awards
Im taking TB500 as well and recently heard the bad news. Not very comforting

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
If I had a history of cancer in my family I wouldn't touch it.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought.....
They found tb500 around cancer cells and this first set off alarms.
Then they discovered that the tb500 was the bodies way of trying to stop cancer. Not make it grow.

Slick_pin

Awards
I thought.....
They found tb500 around cancer cells and this first set off alarms.
Then they discovered that the tb500 was the bodies way of trying to stop cancer. Not make it grow.
Do you happen to have anything to back this up, studies/ links?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you happen to have anything to back this up, studies/ links?
No I just researched tb500 for about 3 months before I used it I think the general consensus is in fact it does not cause cancer but tb500 found around cancer cells and that's why people originally thought that

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can just search around anabolic Minds for a couple hours and find that information. When I read old stuff from 2009 and before that's where you find people thinking tb500 cause cancer

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's also why I think there's not a lot of responses to this thread. Most people know tb500 just does not cause cancer. I'd say there's over 50 people using tb500 on anabolic Minds right now and none of them are chiming in because the information is outdated. I could be wrong unless you're calling a brand new study from 2017 or something like that

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The old stuff I was reading yesterday after I read this post seem to think that it cause cancer the same way that growth hormone may cause cancer not necessarily cause it but help it grow if it's already growing but I think that might have been debunked also