Just signed up for the muscle building program

firebird

Awards
I am looking foward to getting started with this new plan. I have been on the weight loss plan for 3 months (since 3-13-05) and have had some real good success (started at 220 lbs, now I am 196 lbs.). I will be doing a log shortly to show my progress.

Bobo, does it matter if I was a previous client, I thought you mentioned something with that to me in an email. In anycase, I can't wait to start eating again!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yes it does.

1. You can still sign up.

2. Its $100 off for current clients. (don't worry, the card is only charged $150)

firebird

Awards
That works for me! Is there anything I need to do after doing the weight loss plan for 3 months or is just as simple as stop the plan on Saturday and start the new one on Sunday? I sent you an email last week with a few questions and didn't hear back, guess your a busy man. Just wanted to review what supplements I wanted to take and stop taking.

Yes it does.

2. Its $100 off for current clients. (don't worry, the card is only charged $150)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I will let you know when you get the new program. No worries :)

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Yes it does.

you should add this to your sticky bobo as i have wondered about this

XxBiG_EDxX

XxBiG_EDxX

Board Supporter
Awards
firebird, I too just recently signed up with Bobo for his muscle building program. I am just about the same weight as you and also plan on making a log of my progress. It will be fun to compare each others results!

:cheers: