John Meadows 2.0 programs

Page 23 of 23 First ... 212223

  1. Not yet. Most likely start in april. This or 12 weeks pain and suffering


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Did colossus legs today

    My hams were pumpeddddd

    Anyone else following this program yet?
    Yep loving it! Itís a change for me and added some motivation. Really trying to push to the required RPE of 10 or even 11.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Yep loving it! Itís a change for me and added some motivation. Really trying to push to the required RPE of 10 or even 11.
    Itís a little trial and error going all out at 10/11

    It was the same with gamma bomb/creeping death 2.0 but I suppose after the first week you have a better idea what you can push too.

    Just got to make sure the first two warm up/feeder sets really do prepare you for the heavy stuff


    Legs today though was brutal

    Hams and quads looked massive

    I was ready to go after the stiff legs but my training bud wanted to finish and do calves

    And it was at that point my legs gave up

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Itís a little trial and error going all out at 10/11

    It was the same with gamma bomb/creeping death 2.0 but I suppose after the first week you have a better idea what you can push too.

    Just got to make sure the first two warm up/feeder sets really do prepare you for the heavy stuff


    Legs today though was brutal

    Hams and quads looked massive

    I was ready to go after the stiff legs but my training bud wanted to finish and do calves

    And it was at that point my legs gave up
    Totally agree! Iíve guessed wrong on a few and end up over/under by a couple.

    Legs was killer!

  5. If anyone is still interested in getting these, shoot me a pm.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       


  6. So anyone else ever actually get this program?

    Onto week 2 and itís ok, I donít think itís for me overall though


    Think creeping death is the best program personally
  7. John Meadows 2.0 programs


    I have it and love it. I think I Creeping Death 2 and Gamma Bomb better though.

    I think Iím going to try Ares or Beyonder next. Pretty sure John said these two were his favorite programs.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TinyGiant View Post
    I have it and love it. I think I Creeping Death 2 and Gamma Bomb better though.

    I think Iím going to try Ares or Beyonder next. Pretty sure John said these two were his favorite programs.
    Iíve never heard of ares? What does it look like?
  9. John Meadows 2.0 programs


    Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Iíve never heard of ares? What does it look like?

    This is from the program descriptions at the back of the Gamma Bomb Program.

    ď18. The Beyonder: Tons of back and chest/shoulder work starting at week 3 because John pulls out the direct arm day to push volume on the pump days to 21 work sets for both back and chest. You will be surprised at how well your arms actually grow with a slight break from them. Great for really pack- ing on mass to your torso.

    19. Ares: Piggy Backing off The Beyonder, this program has the same intensity and set up because the pre- vious worked so well for our clients. Challenge sets, iso holds, rack pulls and more are things you have to look forward too.Ē

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TinyGiant View Post
    I have it and love it. I think I Creeping Death 2 and Gamma Bomb better though.

    I think I’m going to try Ares or Beyonder next. Pretty sure John said these two were his favorite programs.
    Having a lot of his programs, I always find myself going back to gamma bomb. I really like the way it is setup and the variety of exercises.... I did enjoy creeping death but I really like arm days, and this program is nice because of that.
    Chaos & Pain Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone following a John Meadow's Mountain Dog Program?
    By clown007 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-12-2017, 05:24 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 09:49 PM
  3. Dan John's 40 day Program aka Easier Strength
    By SLW2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 11:10 AM
  4. Food is Fuel John Meadows Outlook:
    By The Solution in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 03:33 PM
  5. Mountain Dog / John Meadows Intra-Product
    By The Solution in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Log in
Log in