John Meadows 2.0 programs

Page 19 of 21 First ... 1718192021 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I've got week two legs of gamma bomb tonight... Bulgarian split squats... Uggghhhh... Can't wait!
    I remember that one well, it was the just starting to get really warm here in the UK and the air con in the gym wasnít working.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    I remember that one well, it was the just starting to get really warm here in the UK and the air con in the gym wasnít working.
    How convenient... Lol.


    That workout was only like 10 sets but I was so nauseous after I couldn't eat for like two hours. Great stuff!
    Chaos & Pain Rep
    •   
       


  3. Yo man i have gauntlet. Letís trade?

  4. So I decided to enter a strong man competition in January. I have some access to the actual implements in the events, but figure I am going to need to start training a little different soon. I was thinking of running program x.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    So I decided to enter a strong man competition in January. I have some access to the actual implements in the events, but figure I am going to need to start training a little different soon. I was thinking of running program x.
    How far into gamma bomb are you?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    How far into gamma bomb are you?
    Week three, doing legs today. Don't wanna switch anything lol

  7. Looks like there's another program available. Are we going to get the group back together and purchase?

  8. whatís the program this time? Im in if itís a program and not one of his manuals.

  9. Hmm i like

  10. This program is not new. Doomsday is one of the old programs (program number 13). But I don't have it and couldn't find it so far for trade. So I'm in for a group buy or trade.


  11. I have this program (doomsday) now if anybody is interested we can trade.

    I'm looking for the following programs:

    12 weeks of pain and suffering
    Batterer
    Embrace Insanity
    Imprevious to pain
    indomitable
    Muscular Demolition
    Particle Smasher
    program y
    Team Universe 2015
    Muscular Demolition
    Continued Battering
    Possible Only
  12. John Meadows 2.0 programs


    Creeping Death 2 has been the most difficult program Iíve come across
  13. John Meadows 2.0 programs


    Black friday sales for his programs and diet. I may pick up arm training manual. Anyone have 12 weeks of pain and suffering? @elo76 did u get the new updated doomsday?
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    I got you on the arm training manual brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Black friday sales for his programs and diet. I may pick up arm training manual. Anyone have 12 weeks of pain and suffering? @elo76 did u get the new updated doomsday?
    20% OFF RXS Raidate+
    Coupon: CPBOB
    15% OFF Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
    Coupon: Bob15

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Black friday sales for his programs and diet. I may pick up arm training manual. Anyone have 12 weeks of pain and suffering? @elo76 did u get the new updated doomsday?
    No I did not. Also, if you did not get the arm training yet, PM me.

  16. Looking programs:
    Team Universe 2015

    8 Embrace insanity

    9 Muscular demo

    12 Particle Smasher

    I own:
    Carnage
    Creeping death 1
    Creeping death 2
    28 days
    Ares
    Beyonder
    Full incinerator
    Omega beam
    Thanos
    Doomsday
    Annihilation wave
    Gauntlet
    Onslaught
    Taskmaster
    Gamma bomb
    Sentinel
    Honey badget
    Arnold Classic 2016
  17. John Meadows 2.0 programs


    Mountain Dog programs are fantastic.

  18. There is no new version of Doomsday as long as I know. I don't know where this idea of new version is coming form.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BXFROMMTL View Post
    Looking programs:
    Team Universe 2015

    8 Embrace insanity

    9 Muscular demo

    12 Particle Smasher

    I own:
    Carnage
    Creeping death 1
    Creeping death 2
    28 days
    Ares
    Beyonder
    Full incinerator
    Omega beam
    Thanos
    Doomsday
    Annihilation wave
    Gauntlet
    Onslaught
    Taskmaster
    Gamma bomb
    Sentinel
    Honey badget
    Arnold Classic 2016
    Anyone can help?

  20. Iím looking for Doomsday.

    Iíve got:
    Sentinel
    Gamma Bomb
    CD 1 & CD2
    Taskmaster
    Onslaught
    Arm Training Manual
    The Executioner
    Gauntlet
  21. John Meadows 2.0 programs


    Quote Originally Posted by Scrutiny View Post
    Iím looking for Doomsday.

    Iíve got:
    Sentinel
    Gamma Bomb
    CD 1 & CD2
    Taskmaster
    Onslaught
    Arm Training Manual
    The Executioner
    Gauntlet
    Great programs

  22. Now I also have Team Universe Program. I would trade it for any of the following:

    12 weeks of pain and suffering
    Batterer
    Embrace Insanity
    Imprevious to pain
    indomitable
    Muscular Demolition
    Particle Smasher
    program y
    Muscular Demolition
    Continued Battering
    Possible Only

  23. Ill give you 10$ for it also if anyone ever gets the muscle mastery program id give a few $ or participate in a buy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    There is no new version of Doomsday as long as I know. I don't know where this idea of new version is coming form.

    On johns website under programs doomsday was added 7th November 2018

    Not seen John post about it though on social media
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone following a John Meadow's Mountain Dog Program?
    By clown007 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-12-2017, 05:24 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 09:49 PM
  3. Dan John's 40 day Program aka Easier Strength
    By SLW2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 11:10 AM
  4. Food is Fuel John Meadows Outlook:
    By The Solution in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 03:33 PM
  5. Mountain Dog / John Meadows Intra-Product
    By The Solution in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Log in
Log in