What to do for abs?

B

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently bulking with anadrol50, human grade test350, deca300, and prop100 eod and weigh 175 and have 8.6% body fat according to the skin caliber (just to give you an idea of my situation). My obliques are getting too big and I need to learn how to get my abs ripped out again. I think water retention has a lot to do with it. Anyway, my abs are sticking out as far as my chest and I want them to go in and rip out, but every time I work them out, they just get big. I am a master of nutrition, so that is hardly a factor. Any reccommendations?

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
cardio ... i'm sure you're very bloated with test, deca, and drol and that's not helping the situation

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to get off the subject....Glenihan, how long have you been lifting? By the looks of your avitar, you've been doing it a few years. Have you been stright out since you started? Just trying to figure out how long it would take someone to accomplish what you have done.

B

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
ok ill probably do 20 minutes of cardio 5 days a week or so running slowly and trying to keep my blood pressure below 140 to burn fat instead of muscle. Should I discontinue my ab workout since my abs are getting huge and not ripped?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
What kinda resistance are you using?

I know when I do weighted situps or cable crunches I can get some thick bricks.

B

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I do incline situps with a 35 on my chest, 5 sets of 10, then do 3 sets of 30 flat crunches

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So you just need your abs to get smaller to put them into proportion? I would agree bloat is probably to blame if they stick out as far as your chest, with your 8.6% bodyfat. Personally, I would just live with it then reevaluate when you're done with your cycle/PCT.

You could always try the "vacuum" ab exercise, where you exhale all air, then suck in your abs as hard as you can and hold for a few seconds each rep. This supposedly helps to pull in your abs or at least helps your ability to pull them in when posing.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Work on your transverse abdominals (the ones underneath the 6 pack) :thumbsup: And as they stated above bloat plays a role here.