recommendations for a lat pulldown attachment and a leg press machine

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
i hope this is the right section for this, if not feel free to move it.

i am looking to ad a lat/row attachment to my cage. i dont have a expensive cage and i'm not looking to spend a lot. my cage is a titan t2 and i thought about rigging up a pulley system but figured i'd look into a add on that i might be able to make work. anyone know of anything that could work?

and also wondering whats a decent leg press/hack squat machine for around $500? i have a old vertical press that i want to upgrade.

any suggestions are appreciated. thanks guy's

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
i hope this is the right section for this, if not feel free to move it.

i am looking to ad a lat/row attachment to my cage. i dont have a expensive cage and i'm not looking to spend a lot. my cage is a titan t2 and i thought about rigging up a pulley system but figured i'd look into a add on that i might be able to make work. anyone know of anything that could work?

and also wondering whats a decent leg press/hack squat machine for around $500? i have a old vertical press that i want to upgrade.

any suggestions are appreciated. thanks guy's
Best bet is to find a used equipment place. You can get a good hack squat or leg press for 500 bucks typically if not less.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the above. We have a company here that buys all the old equipment from other gyms and resells it. Other than that you can usually find some good stuff on Craigslist.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with the above. We have a company here that buys all the old equipment from other gyms and resells it. Other than that you can usually find some good stuff on Craigslist.
I built 75% of my Home Gym from Craigslist !!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established