Curious, anyone gain muscle while losing fat under Bobos Guidance?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a bit hard to do, but anyone gain muscle while losing fat under one of bobo's plans? I have been doing this but very slowly. I have seen very determined people do this (like Beast), and I am thinking about signing up for one of the programs, which would be best? Goal is a body recomp, and I am patient as hell so its all good if it takes a while. What do you suggest?

rtm

rtm

Awards
Well I will say this much and it may not answer the question your are asking, but in the past three weeks that I have been on Bobo's Muscle Building Plan I have put on 12 lbs of weight while wearing the same size pants.

While this isn't losing weight while adding muscle, I have only noticed a very small effect of my pants being a little tighter in the waist.

ericnb_98

Awards
Well I will say this much and it may not answer the question your are asking, but in the past three weeks that I have been on Bobo's Muscle Building Plan I have put on 12 lbs of weight while wearing the same size pants.

While this isn't losing weight while adding muscle, I have only noticed a very small effect of my pants being a little tighter in the waist.
are you going to post before and after pics? Which program did you sign up for?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this is a bit hard to do, but anyone gain muscle while losing fat under one of bobo's plans? I have been doing this but very slowly. I have seen very determined people do this (like Beast), and I am thinking about signing up for one of the programs, which would be best? Goal is a body recomp, and I am patient as hell so its all good if it takes a while. What do you suggest?

Its very hard to do but some of those people that genetically blessed can do it much eaiser.

Bohica for example is doing the muscle building program and it down 3lbs but measurements are all up. So its definetly possible.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
When I lost fat and gained muscle, I was doing the UD2 program(tweaked a little), which alternates periods of hypocaloric and hypercaloric intake. I am not sure how Bobo sets his plans up, as I know he knows his stuff, but you may want to take a look at the UD2 program.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I gained any muscle, but strength never decreased. It actually went up a little bit over time....and I'm certainly not one of the genetically gifted.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Its very hard to do but some of those people that genetically blessed can do it much eaiser.

Bohica for example is doing the muscle building program and it down 3lbs but measurements are all up. So its definetly possible.
Correct. I am leaning out quite nicely, and have still put size on my chest arms and calves.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lost 40 pounds or so, and kept about 95% of my strength. In fact with my new lower weight my strength is up compared to when I was 290. Some of my measurements are still the same, my chest actually went up, and best of all my waist went down.