Is it possible to get my six pack at all?

Rodel

Awards
I used to be 280 lbs and one day I finally looked in the mirror and decided to change my life. Through strict diet and heavy exercise, I am now at 155 lbs 5'11 and packin on muscle. But my major change came with a price :/ I'm pretty fit right now and I workout 6 days a week, but I'm trying to get a six pack and right now I have a four with this flab hangin in the way. Is it even possible to get my six pack that I want? Is there any exercises I can do or supplements I can take to help tighten my loose skin? Or am I just basically screwed from my past and just gave to face the consequences of the choices I have made?

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Change your diet a little bit more

PaulBlack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
FIRST OFF, CONGRATS ON THAT BIG WEIGHT LOSS, WOW
How old are you?
How long did it take to lose that weight?
Depending on where your layer of fat lies around the waist, it may be tough(er), but might not be impossible, so keep the chin up and don't give up.
And yes, food intake/diet is most likely gonna be your best slow, over time, approach along with a good continuing weight program.
As a younger person, the skin can be more pliable/flexible and forgiving, tightening up better than say if you were, 50!?

Rodel

Awards
FIRST OFF, CONGRATS ON THAT BIG WEIGHT LOSS, WOW
How old are you?
How long did it take to lose that weight?
Depending on where your layer of fat lies around the waist, it may be tough(er), but might not be impossible, so keep the chin up and don't give up.
And yes, food intake/diet is most likely gonna be your best slow, over time, approach along with a good continuing weight program.
As a younger person, the skin can be more pliable/flexible and forgiving, tightening up better than say if you were, 50!?
Thanks man, and I'm 19 I eat pretty well and I lost all the weight in one year, I stay from fried fatty and sweet food. I eat meat, nuts, fruits, and vegetables and no bread. Being that I get all my carbs from all the fruit I eat

PaulBlack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man, and I'm 19 I eat pretty well and I lost all the weight in one year, I stay from fried fatty and sweet food. I eat meat, nuts, fruits, and vegetables and no bread. Being that I get all my carbs from all the fruit I eat
19 yeah, hey that is great news man. If I had to bet money on you getting an 8-12 pack I would easily bet big. You may not even really be done growing yet in ways. Hormones etc. are still surging in you. So your new habits can go a long way in your body transformation.
Good for you on the food changes too and wanting to improve health and body fitness, image etc. etc.
Be patient, stick to a plan, make it a life long endeavor and habit, and you will be amazed at how far that transformation might go.