12 weeks out from 1st Physique Competition Help!

Snickes16

Snickes16

Awards
I'm about 12 weeks out from my 1st Physique Competition and it's Natural. I need help on what I should be eating as far as my diet goes, and if I should be cutting already or wait. Should my workout at the gym change to cut? Please any input would be greatly appreciated! I don't take any steroids but thinking about taking Oxy Elite Pro I found at ***.
Thanks!!

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its all about how you look, so some pictures of the various poses would be helpful in order to ascertain how much cutting, etc. you need to do.

What competition? Might want to look at previous winners, some of these shows want more definition and vascularity while others actually discourage too much vascularity.

Snickes16

Snickes16

Awards
Its all about how you look, so some pictures of the various poses would be helpful in order to ascertain how much cutting, etc. you need to do.

What competition? Might want to look at previous winners, some of these shows want more definition and vascularity while others actually discourage too much vascularity.
It would be an NPC Physique show here in Grand Rapids, Michigan. They want defined, symmetrical muscles and a cut body. They love obliques and delts as well as abs and v cut.

Snickes16

Snickes16

Awards
It's not a natural one, Idk why I said that lol

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
What gym bro? Powerhouse of Clinton township here

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about 12 weeks out from my 1st Physique Competition and it's Natural. I need help on what I should be eating as far as my diet goes, and if I should be cutting already or wait. Should my workout at the gym change to cut? Please any input would be greatly appreciated! I don't take any steroids but thinking about taking Oxy Elite Pro I found at ***.
Thanks!!
Check out the contest prep section, a lot of physique logs in there. Should be some good references