Mass programs

• Thread starter Brock Landers J
  • Start date

Brock Landers J

Awards
Some suggest 5 day splits, others tell me to go with a "HIT" variation. I have also seen wide variations on how many sets/reps to do of each exercise. Any and all input here. Thanks

Brock Landers J

Awards
yes, i am familiar with the sticky. I want to hear input from the members. Thanks

Big H

Banned
Awards
Don't do HIT... It is a waste of time and is not nearly as effective as other programs.

weissmuller

Awards
Originally posted by Big H
Don't do HIT... It is a waste of time and is not nearly as effective as other programs.
I'll secound that.

Personally I'm 4 or 5 days a week.  Periodically might need 3 days a week, but this almost exclusively during the middle of a swim season when I've got 10 or so hrs a week of cardio and feel it all start slipping away.

But everyones gonna tell you something I a little different and with some time and experience everyone seems to arrive at their own conclusion on what is best.   Of course those who arrive at HIT are the ones snacking away at the rice cakes and bottled water and barely get 8 hrs a week of sleep(My take on it and I'll appoligize ahead of time for any HIT followers.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0