Creatine dosing what is best?

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
The old school method of dosing creatine may not be best. The old take 20g/ day for a week then drop it down to. 5-10g a day for maintenance . Check out this article. http://www.flexonline.com/nutrition/supplements/dosing-dilemma I have been doing this for the last couple of months with great results. I am 230lbs relatively lean and I am using 15-25g of monohydrate or CGP and have been getting much better results personally. Has anyone else tried this? If so did it work for you ? Everyone is different.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I still want to see this illusive study

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Glad u could make it. I will see what I can find bro.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What type of specific differences do u want from me. It doesn't matter what I got from it. I would like to see if you used it what you would think. I liked it in comparison to every creatine I ever used for a reason. Trust me I wouldn't recommend a more expensive product for no reason. Anyone that knows me on here knows that I am honest when I talk about supps and if I think something sucks I will tell you but that is just not the case here. I would like to see a less expensive CGP to come to the market but as of now metabolic is the only one that I have seen.
What do you mean what type of differences? You lost me...I am asking what is the difference in the CGP and the regular creatine in terms of variances in your body, YOUR body.

Example...I don't drink alcohol, haven't since 03',04', however, if I wanted to get intoxicated quicker, I would choose liquor over beer because I know it gets me intoxicated quicker. If someone asks me why I chose liquor over beer then I would say because I want to get a quicker stimulation from alcohol so I drink liquor. Liquor takes about 30 minutes, beer takes about 1.5 hours...pretty simple what I asked? I am not in the "debate" of whether your information is outdated, inaccurate, correct, or any other erroneous subject matter that people get caught up in. I am asking a specific question to you about what you gained from it specifically.