Controlled Labs (Green Mag, White Flood)

MASSTeam

Awards
ok i seem to have a bit of confusion here and could use some help

i have heard about a stack BB.com has, Purple Wraath, White Flood, and Green Magnitude

White Flood being a NO2 supplement and Green Magnitude also being a pre workout supplement. Purple Wraath as during workout

just wondering if anyone has had experience with these and could tell me how you would properly take these on your training days

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

i have heard about a stack BB.com has, Purple Wraath, White Flood, and Green Magnitude

White Flood being a NO2 supplement and Green Magnitude also being a pre workout supplement. Purple Wraath as during workout

just wondering if anyone has had experience with these and could tell me how you would properly take these on your training days
Well Nutraplanet.com has this same stack...and they rock!

White FLOOD is a No2/Preworkout enhancer, Green MAG is a creatine product (generally stacked with WF and taken pre workout.)

Purple WRAATH is best used pre or during workout, and it's an amino acid complex.

The stack is very powerful and has helped me bust through some plateaus. And it tastes pretty good too! :) You can't go wrong with it. :)

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
RR,

so you suggest stacking WF and GM pre workout and PW during and post workout?

I was going to do WF before and during my workout with PW during my workout and GM post...is the method you proposed in the thread above better?

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I had similar questions b4 I started this stack. Green Mag actually has an ingrediant for focus so it is a creatine designed for preworkout, but can be used intra or post as well. What I do is 1-2 scoops WF mixed with 1 scoop GM about 20 minutes preworkout, usually drink it on my way to gym. Then sip the serving of PW during the workout. Do your whey/carbs immediately after training. If you get too full from the GM, (which I don't at all, it accents the WF perfectly, but we are all different) then just do the WF pre and the GM post and do your whey about 30 min after the GM...:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I had similar questions b4 I started this stack. Green Mag actually has an ingrediant for focus so it is a creatine designed for preworkout, but can be used intra or post as well. What I do is 1-2 scoops WF mixed with 1 scoop GM about 20 minutes preworkout, usually drink it on my way to gym. Then sip the serving of PW during the workout. Do your whey/carbs immediately after training. If you get too full from the GM, (which I don't at all, it accents the WF perfectly, but we are all different) then just do the WF pre and the GM post and do your whey about 30 min after the GM...:thumbsup:
Yup, pretty much right on. The GM has Tyrosine which is for focus, so it's better when taken pre workout. But you can play with the dosing and see which you like better. I prefer to get my creatine dosed pre workout so I can focus on carbs / protein / Golden FinisH post workout.

MASSTeam

Awards

mix both together, ideally, would you say get both of them in the lemonade?

MASSTeam

Awards
Well Nutraplanet.com has this same stack...and they rock!

White FLOOD is a No2/Preworkout enhancer, Green MAG is a creatine product (generally stacked with WF and taken pre workout.)

Purple WRAATH is best used pre or during workout, and it's an amino acid complex.

The stack is very powerful and has helped me bust through some plateaus. And it tastes pretty good too! :) You can't go wrong with it. :)
where on the site, i cant seem to find the stack

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
mix both together, ideally, would you say get both of them in the lemonade?
I have lemonade WF and apple GM and the taste is good mixed together. I do about 16 oz water. If I am feeling crazy, sometimes I do a low sugar sports drink (propel, G2) instead of the water. The GM definitely tastes better than the WF imho. Good luck bro :dance:

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
where on the site, i cant seem to find the stack
I don't think NP has them stacked (as in priced together) at least not the last time I checked. Gotta grab em individually, but their prices rock :head:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
This stack is saaaaweeeeeeeet....I commented on Green Mag in an earlier thread. What I do is put all the ingredients in a shaker bottle, green mag, purple wraath, white flood, and I throw in some glycergrow, fill up the bottle with water and consume half on the way to the gym, once at the gym fill the bottle back up with water and drink that during my workout....you wanna talk about a WOAH workout....honestly, I think glycergrow needs to be touted more...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This stack is saaaaweeeeeeeet....I commented on Green Mag in an earlier thread. What I do is put all the ingredients in a shaker bottle, green mag, purple wraath, white flood, and I throw in some glycergrow, fill up the bottle with water and consume half on the way to the gym, once at the gym fill the bottle back up with water and drink that during my workout....you wanna talk about a WOAH workout....honestly, I think glycergrow needs to be touted more...
I agree, GG is very cheap and underrated ... a staple of mine!!! That's a very easy and effective way of mixing your products. Throw em all together, bang it down and go!

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Now that's an idea... :thumbsup:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
So a good pre/during workout mix would be:

1 scoop White Flood
1 scoop Green Mag
1 scoop Purple Wraath

all mixed together in my water jug I carry around during my workout...

sound good?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

1 scoop White Flood
1 scoop Green Mag
1 scoop Purple Wraath

sound good?
I would increase the WF dose to 2 scoops! 2 scoops = 1 serving.
Make sure you finish the whole thing by the middle of your workout too.

I opt for taking White FLOOD + Green MAG pre workout, and doing PW during. But this way works as well.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i woudn't call green mag a preworkout product .. although the taurine will give u the energy and creatine will give u the strength .. i usually take it in the morning .. and then take my preworkout drink(in your case whiteflood)and for intra/post ..PW.

great stack:bb3:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1 scoop White Flood
1 scoop Green Mag
1 scoop Purple Wraath

sound good?
thats going to taste nasty .. green mag is too good of a taste .. i wouldnt ruin it .. well actually i forgot .. that PW has a lemonade flavor now .. so you could maybe .. if you do ..let me know how that works out .. but i would jus do ..

1serving of WF - preworkout
1serving each of GreenMag/PW - Intra/post .. should give u good lift.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
They all taste pretty well together IMO:head:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
They do all taste pretty decent together, I know you wouldnt think that...but not nasty at all.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really .. i will try mixing em all up on my next stack .. that would make a sick ass combo for a pre/intra workout.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
green mag is a creatine i prefer to take it during workout along with aminos and minerals to restore electrolytes. its a decent product and solid taste