when to take the anarchy stack?

C

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm trying to figure out the best time to take all these stupid pills. Right now this is how I'm doing it:

Morning:
1g ALCAR
200mg R+ALA
6g CLA
5mg Biotin
800mg Green Tea extract

Preworkout (about 15-30min. before, late afternoon):
1g ALCAR
400mg R+ALA
5mg Biotin
800mg Green Tea extract

So my questions are basically this:

Should I be taking the doses of each "pre" or "post" workout?

Should I divide the second dose of R+ALA into two 200mg servings and take one with a lunch and the other "pre" or "post" workout?

And if anyone knows off hand, why shouldn't you take CLA with Flax Seed Oil? and does this mean at all during the day or just in immediatly after taking one? (read this a while ago in the Anarchy Stack thread, but I can't seem to find it again)

Thanks.

cm5

C

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
RJ,

Do you know for fact that the answers to the first two questions are in that thread?, if so, I'm happy to look again, I just may not be understanding info as much as I should and applying it to my questions.

Like I said, I know the third question is answered or atleast partly addressed in that thread, but like I said, I haven't been able to find it and I don't have all day to look for it over and over again, thus I was hoping someone would know off hand. Looks like a thread just posted will address that question more specificly though.

cm5