Primal Test by Panthera Labs

Terencec

Awards
I just bought a bottle of this. It has a pretty much all the popular ingredients in there including 4, 3,6,17 trioneinoe.
Has anyone heard anything about or had good results on it.
Especially using it for recovery and libido.
Thanks

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
heard of it but its kinda new so give it a try and tell us how it goes

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
bump, saw it on couple other sites for less <$30.

Primal Test Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 TABLETS
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium 300 mg
Zinc 30 mg
CHROMIUM PYCOLINATE 50 mcg
Folic Acid 100 mcg
L-Arginine 250 mg
PRIMAL TEST MATRIX 1250 mg
4-ETIOALLOCHOLEN-3.6. 17-TRIONEIONE
Dhea
DIM
TRIBULUS (PROTOTRIB)
Avena Sativa
LONG JACK (100:1)
Fenugreek
MEXICAN WILD YAM EXTRACT
HORNY GOAT WEED EXTRACT
MUCUNA PRUIENS
GINSENG EXTRACT (80% GINSENOSIDE)
Guarana Extract
Yohimbe Bark
BANANA LEAF EXTR
CINNULUN PF
ASTAREAL
CYANOTIS VAGA EXTRACT
MACA
MUIRA PUMA
Alpha Lipoic Acid 0

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Terencec, you posted this in the log and review section, so now you have to let us know how it works for you..:)

Terencec

Awards
I'm on my second bottle, I just started lifting again so no real results yet, I do noticed a libido improvement, but I would connect that to the Sustain Alpha which definitely seems to kick pretty hard.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i got a bottle of this, it looks promising im going to incoporate it in my pct

Terencec

Awards
Be great to have someone with knowledge and experience let us know about this product.

Thank You

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Be great to have someone with knowledge and experience let us know about this product.

Thank You
x3. it looks promising, but i have been burned before by stuff that looks good.

Rwsportsfit

Awards
I've been taking it for the last 2 weeks and since then i've not been able to sleep more than 3 or 4 hours without waking up. I used to sleep like the dead prior.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
It does look promising. A review? Nutra stocking?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly about this product looks promising? It is a kitchen sink formula of everything supposedly used to boost test/libido/some stim/some insulin mimetics thrown in in a prop blend.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What exactly about this product looks promising? It is a kitchen sink formula of everything supposedly used to boost test/libido/some stim/some insulin mimetics thrown in in a prop blend.....
well, what if it actually did those things? anyways hardly anyone runs just one product at a time, this might be a good addition to a stack? just saying....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Putting a million things inside a propblend is usually not a great sign. Especially from newer or smaller companies. We have no idea what amounts are in there and some of the ingredients need specific dosages to work optimally.

Come on guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Putting a million things inside a propblend is usually not a great sign. Especially from newer or smaller companies. We have no idea what amounts are in there and some of the ingredients need specific dosages to work optimally.

Come on guys.
geez, as if prop blends are something new? does the company you rep for have prop blends?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
geez, as if prop blends are something new? does the company you rep for have prop blends?
I don't understand why are getting defensive, I am trying to help and to save you and others some cash. There are better more trustworthy products, particularly form the sponsors here.

Prop blends are double edged swords for sure. They are great for keeping specific blends secret but they also allow some companies to "fairy dust" and kinda say "Look at all the stuff we have in here!" Do you not concede to that? This is a HUGE prop blend 1.25grams which makes me very nervous. Not to mention the fact it seems they just threw everything popular into a product.

And not that it makes a huge difference but Purus has a prop blend on it's PHs with some insulin mimetics but it is a small prop blend. Everything else is straight forward and I know the company wants to stay away from them if they can.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and one last thing is that from the ingredients list posted there is no way to know the extracts of some of those ingredients and that could be very important.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh and one last thing is that from the ingredients list posted there is no way to know the extracts of some of those ingredients and that could be very important.
very good points! i guess i am just pissed at prop blends in general, and didn't know why this one should be singled out. supp company's have all been using prop blends to make products appear more effective, but if ever the fda wanted a reason to ban supps, prop blends and labels that don't disclose actual ingredients is going to do it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very good points! i guess i am just pissed at prop blends in general, and didn't know why this one should be singled out. supp company's have all been using prop blends to make products appear more effective, but if ever the fda wanted a reason to ban supps, prop blends and labels that don't disclose actual ingredients is going to do it.
Oh ya I wasn't calling this one out in particular (just for this thread), not a huge fan of them for the most part from most companies. Sometimes there are decent reasons but not for majority of time. The sheer size of this one along with seeming to have all the popular stuff in it along with guarana and yohimbe bark to make the user "feel" something are bigger reasons than the actual blend.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya I wasn't calling this one out in particular (just for this thread), not a huge fan of them for the most part from most companies. Sometimes there are decent reasons but not for majority of time. The sheer size of this one along with seeming to have all the popular stuff in it along with guarana and yohimbe bark to make the user "feel" something are bigger reasons than the actual blend.
valid points and good discussion, thanks.