Anabolic Trifecta Stack by Hi-Tech

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i am really considering taking this i am just worried i am going to lose all my gains once i am done with the stack ..

any1 take this yet !?!?:clean:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
i am really considering taking this i am just worried i am going to lose all my gains once i am done with the stack ..

any1 take this yet !?!?:clean:
No worries about losing gains, because you probably won't have what you are expecting.

Anabolic Trifecta™ is a revolutionary anabolic stack that optimally addresses all known pathways to muscle and strength development. Anabolic Trifecta™ synergistically combines three of Hi-Tech's most efficacious muscle and strength formulations - Anavar®, Dianabol® and Creatine Overload™.

Its not real anavar and dianabol. Check out the ingredients. anavar looks like creatine and dhea. Dianabol looks like 25R Spirostan and dhea.

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i suggest u buy it...just so we can know what it does, if anything at all...but put some ATD with it...cause ull be consuming a pretty hefty dose of DHEA on this...this will prevent estrogenic sides...and hopefully help with density...have fun and KEEP US UPDATED...