V12 causing acne thinking of switching to Swole V2

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I noticed that when I started taking V12 that my back and shoulders started to break out.  I have never had a problem with this in the past.  I have read some other people having this issue also.  So I'm wondering if swtiching to Swole would help?  V12 is tricreatine malate and Swole V2 is dicreatine malate.  Any thoughts?

Body FX

Banned
Awards
I cannot see one reason why V-12 could cause acne? Are you taking any prohormones?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Not at the moment. It's been about6 weeks or so. I stopped the V12 a couple of days ago and it seems better already.

Body FX

Banned
Awards
There must be an additive in there that you are allergic to or something. You should check out the ingredients in Swole...even the "inactive" ones to see if they carry anything in common just in case it happens with this one too.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Body FX
There must be an additive in there that you are allergic to or something. You should check out the ingredients in Swole...even the "inactive" ones to see if they carry anything in common just in case it happens with this one too.
Yeah I figured it was an allergic reaction of some kind.  My shoulders and back have cleared up significantly since I stopped taking it a few days ago.  Doesn't that suck it's the first creatine that actually worked well for me.

Body FX

Banned
Awards
That DOES suck! You can also try Plasma Expandor by VPX. That is the one that gave me the best results.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
That DOES suck! You can also try Plasma Expandor by VPX. That is the one that gave me the best results.
Yeah that's a thought too but the amount of sodium in it doesn't appeal to me.  I might give it a try though.

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
V12 is tricreatine malate and Swole V2 is dicreatine malate
they actually use the same kind of creatine. Remeber the old swole used tricreatine malate, then Derek from syntrax said something along the lines of "we named the creatine salt wrong its actually dicreatine malate, not tricreatine malate". He then goes on to say its funny how other supp companys blindly follow them and use tricreatine(V12) when there really is no such thing. So basically what im saying is all the new cell volumizers that are using tricreatine are labeled wrong ti should be dicreatine malate. email derek he can explain it better than I

peace

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Funny, I actually have noticed increased acne on my back/shoulder/chest also for the past 2 months. I have been using V-12 for awhile, then switched to Swole V2, no difference there. I am off cycle about 10 weeks now, so nothing odd there either. I wonder if this is a possible cause??

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: V12 causing acne thinking of switching to Swole V2

Originally posted by Jedi Master

they actually use the same kind of creatine. Remeber the old swole used tricreatine malate, then Derek from syntrax said something along the lines of "we named the creatine salt wrong its actually dicreatine malate, not tricreatine malate". He then goes on to say its funny how other supp companys blindly follow them and use tricreatine(V12) when there really is no such thing. So basically what im saying is all the new cell volumizers that are using tricreatine are labeled wrong ti should be dicreatine malate. email derek he can explain it better than I

peace
Thanks for info!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23
Funny, I actually have noticed increased acne on my back/shoulder/chest also for the past 2 months. I have been using V-12 for awhile, then switched to Swole V2, no difference there. I am off cycle about 10 weeks now, so nothing odd there either. I wonder if this is a possible cause??
Hey Pork Chop.  I noticed a big decrease in the acne since I stopped.  It's been about a week now.  Of course my body is looking flatter as well =(

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established

The sodium actually helps the product work better.
Yeah that topic has been debated pretty heavily.  I may give it a try anyway though. 

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Young Gotti Supplements 15
Supplements 9
Supplements 2
lifted Supplements 2