VPX-Shotgun .. 16g protein per serving ??

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive tried various of NO products (nano vapor, sizeon, white blood, hypershock, no-xplode) i believe all of them have 0g of protein .. which do make sense .. and i havent tried No-Shotgun yet .. i heard it works great, but taste is terrible .. but 16g of protein per scoop .. i thought the main goal of NO products was to intake nothing prior to 1-2 hr before working out.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im guessing they're counting the amino acids in there as proteins in the nutritional facts.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ive tried various of NO products (nano vapor, sizeon, white blood, hypershock, no-xplode) i believe all of them have 0g of protein .. which do make sense .. and i havent tried No-Shotgun yet .. i heard it works great, but taste is terrible .. but 16g of protein per scoop .. i thought the main goal of NO products was to intake nothing prior to 1-2 hr before working out.

wow wtf.

27g per serving. If you count the 16 of protein I dont see how the complex adds up to 27g. 16+10+5? thats 31. I would assume that most of that stuff is sugar and the protein calories they count are from the BCAA and EAA.

Also assuming that the complex is 15g and theres 16 g of protein Id say they sprinkled a small bit of actual protein in there. The rest is all sugar.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow wtf.

27g per serving. If you count the 16 of protein I dont see how the complex adds up to 27g. 16+10+5? thats 31. I would assume that most of that stuff is sugar and the protein calories they count are from the BCAA and EAA.

Also assuming that the complex is 15g and theres 16 g of protein Id say they sprinkled a small bit of actual protein in there. The rest is all sugar.

ha yup thats what i was thinking .. numbers dont add up .. but thnks

any1 here tried this ?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
yes, i've tried it. it's superior to other pre-workout supps i've used so far. among them, i've used NO explode, Six Star Advanced Creatine, and Garbage. No explode worked for me the first few tubs but quickly lost its intensity. Six Star and Garbage were just that-garbage. VPX NO shotgun, however, is great. i've used an average of i think six tubs of it, and i still loved it at the sixth one. I'd like to try Ragnarok next to see if it might stand up to NO Shotgun. It'd take a lot for that to happen.

it's got two things that most other preworkout supps ain't got:
1. a healthy dose of the most sought-after aminos.
2. an energy proprietary blend that actually works as well as claimed.

+the NO qualities that we want to get the "pump" with.

DON'T TRASHTALK MY NO SHOTGUN.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
OH SWEET ITS GOT SO MUCH ETHYL ESTER!!!!

GET HUGE!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

MrTexas1982

Awards
I used NO Shotgun for about 3 weeks. It is better than NoXplode, But it taste like Shyt (even the new flavors they say should taste better, and you have to finish your workout before your done because about 45mins to 1hr in you start to feel like you have to puke very badly. Also this product gave me mild facial acne, and back and shoulder acne. So i switched back to NoXplode, even though with NoXplode you have to take a crap about 5 mins after you drink it, but thats okay, because you take it 30-45 mins prior to working out.

quest4mass

Awards
i might be wrong but i dont think u guys are adding it right.. BCAAs is protein. so u dont add that.. It would just be the addin the protein and the NO matrix.. that would be 16+11=27.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I totally agree with Manimalia, as we just agreed about this in a similar thread. There are definitely some decent N.O. products out there, but most I have tried seem to lose their potency pretty quick, even when cycled properly, but that's just my experience. I don't seem to be "stim sensitive." N.O. Shotgun has been the best one for me, without any sides as another member just mentioned. (besides a slight blood pressure increase, I found out this morning). As far as taste...it's not the taste that I am going for. Dip you a scoop and a half, a scoop if you are sensitve, throw in about 12 oz of H20 and chug it down like a big boy on your way to train. If you don't like it, move on to the next one, plenty of options out there. :dance:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i just bought a tub of it not to long ago and i like it very well. the taste is not even as bad as peeps make it sound. its a god product from what i tired i like it way better then nano vapor and no xplode and white flood. its worth a try out IMO

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
N.O. Shotgun is my favorite preworkout product and I have tried almost all of them. Whoever said that BCAA's count as protein is right. It does add up correctly. The taste isn't as bad as people say it is. Man up: you are lifting weights not tap dancing.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohh nice .. thanks everyone .. i cant wait to try it out now :)

my shipment should be coming in this week

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
It might be just me but IMO the taste is really not that bad, even the original.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Screw NO Shotgun...Ragnarok kicks its ASS!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!! WHAT'D I SAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Nothing beats this:

Super NOX

Proprietary Blend: 20000mg

Power Blend: Kre-Alkalyn Creatine, AAKG (l-arginine alpha ketoglutarate), l-taurine, citrulline malate, l-histidine alpha keto-glutarate, ketoisocaproate potassium.

Transport Blend: Trimetylglycine-glycoamine complex, rutaecarpine 95%, gynostenna pentaphyllum (955 gypenosides), cinnamon extract, 4 hydroxyisoleucine (from fenugreek seed extract).

Energy Matrix: L-tyrosine, methylxanthines (caffeine), ginko biloba extract.

Replenishment Blend: Magnesium oxide, calcium phosphate, potassium phosphate, sodium chloride.

Recovery Complex: Vitamin C, alpha-lipoic aci, vitamin E, folic acid, pyridoxine HCL, cynacocobalamin, l-glutamine, Bioperine.

Hormone Complex: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol 20 mg

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Potassium Citrate, FD&C Yellow#5, FD&C Yellow#6, Calcium silicate.

It's No-Xplode on steroids - LITERALLY!

quest4mass

Awards
i have a problem when products just give a "Proprietary Blend". u will never really know much of what is in the blend.. for all we kno it could b just loaded with 1 gram of arginine and a **** load of caffine.. like Nano Vapor and Halo it has like fifty million ingredients all with with none to equal a good amount to intake to work..

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually the energy blend for NO Shotgun is only 229 milligrams which is a lot less caffeine than most preworkout formulas use.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a problem when products just give a "Proprietary Blend". u will never really know much of what is in the blend.. for all we kno it could b just loaded with 1 gram of arginine and a **** load of caffine.. like Nano Vapor and Halo it has like fifty million ingredients all with with none to equal a good amount to intake to work..
correct me if im wrong .. but dont all NO/Creatine products use "Proprietary Blend" label.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
correct me if im wrong .. but dont all NO/Creatine products use "Proprietary Blend" label.
Not just NO/Creatine products. I'd say about 95% of supplements use them. It's how companies ensure that other companies don't steal their formulas. Propriety blends suck as consumers, but are important to companies.

quest4mass

Awards
not all.. yes they say how many total grams per serving , but what i mean is that the product say it has e.g. 24 grams in their blend and thats not what i want to know. tell me how much arginine, creatine, etc.. like NO Shotgun, their label doesnt have a "Proprietary Blend" they break down how much BCAAs in each serving, how much NO/Creatine in each serving, etc.. ill use Super NOX for e.g. they just say 20grams.. but how much is in their power, transport, enery blends, etc....

quest4mass

Awards
Not just NO/Creatine products. I'd say about 95% of supplements use them. It's how companies ensure that other companies don't steal their formulas. Propriety blends suck as consumers, but are important to companies.

totally agreee

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Mostly all top products have "Proprietary Blends". It's be sorta stupid not to though. You'd be basically advertising for other companies and/or individuals to copy the formulas. I do think though companies should at least display certain ingredients that some people may be sensitive to such as at least caffeine content.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow wtf.

they probably have the aminos included as "protein"