korean red panax ginseng

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know of a a reputable online supplier? I'd love to get my hands on some Cheong Kwan Jang 'heaven' grade ginseng, but yeah right, for the cost...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i love this stuff but very pricey

im stationed over here right now and its even pricey over here lol

morigu

Awards
i love this stuff but very pricey

im stationed over here right now and its even pricey over here lol
Not trying to be a smart a**, Can you tell what it did for ya. Have been looking into trying this stuff myself and would like to hear more details.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Here in South Korea its sold and marketed for its overall health benefits., Outside of here its main benefit is treatment of impotence

i drink a cup in the morning and a cup in the evening. When I went home on midtour break in feb-march upon return I had a total of 2 months off of KRG and I swear i noticed the difference. I just felt ran down and like **** with my work tempo. I grabbed another 2 boxes in Songtan and since the end of april ive been drinking 2 glasses a day

Ive yet to have a hang over

Ive not slept past 8am and there have been days that ive fallen asleep at 2am.

I feel so much better all day
My recovery in the gym is much better

Overall im sold on this stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how do those little bottles with the straw you can get at places like gnc compare? been curious about them, but didn't know if they were good or bunk.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, I know I just popped 3 capsules of Cold-Fx which has a patented North American ginseng extract to ward off the cold my sister so kindly passed on lol.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Here in South Korea its sold and marketed for its overall health benefits., Outside of here its main benefit is treatment of impotence
Overall im sold on this stuff
is it that same particular brand? they're known as being the absolute best in quality, period. But, I have to wonder if the difference in the very highest gtade vs. a lower grade is really a big deal, or if the price difference is mostly because it's a culturally prized root. Are you certain it's the 'red' panax you have?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
the prices ive seen here in country have been from 45 bucks to 500.00 bucks

some are ground up root some full roots' in liquid ive seen many variations average is about 100-150 bucks

i spent 60 bucks on the box i have ill snap a pic

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing business w/ these people for over 20 years (though have switched to a local Chinese herb shop recently) - their herbs have always been fresh & high-quality, and they've done me quite a few favors.

Here's a link to their search page for ginseng:
http://eastearthtrade.com/index.asp?PageAction=PRODSEARCH&txtSearch=ginseng&btnSearch=GO&Page=1

I just hope everybody treats this stuff w/ respect & avoids the "mass-quantities"/"more-is-better" mindset: you can really hurt yourself by being stupid w/ these herbs (I know I hurt myself - and more than once) - take this stuff as directed and BE PATIENT!

Anybody want to ask specific questions about any of these, go right ahead: I'll happily answer what I can.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
the prices ive seen here in country have been from 45 bucks to 500.00 bucks

some are ground up root some full roots' in liquid ive seen many variations average is about 100-150 bucks

i spent 60 bucks on the box i have ill snap a pic

$150 for 6 year aged whole root is great compared to the over $1000 that same company charges americans, just look over the net.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing business w/ these people for over 20 years (though have switched to a local Chinese herb shop recently) - their herbs have always been fresh & high-quality, and they've done me quite a few favors.
thanks for the link, I sent you a pm prior to making this thread, I thought you might be one to ask. :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
$150 for 6 year aged whole root is great compared to the over $1000 that same company charges americans, just look over the net.

oh i know lol i was reading about this tuff for 2 yrs once i foundout i had orders here i was on a mission

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the link, I sent you a pm prior to making this thread, I thought you might be one to ask. :)
Sorry for the slow response, bro - an *actual* three-ring circus would have been easier to navigate than these last few weeks...

Anyhow, like I say, those are some good folks, and they have good quality & freshness for good prices.

mamavaji

Awards
I just saw it the first time. Thanks for sharing this.