Just started Leviathan Reloaded and DCP ..pls suggestion how to use them right.!!

shifrain

Awards
Hi

I just started Leviathan reloaded from yesteday.

I took one yestday mor and one at night .I took one LR and DCP together this mor.

I cant feel any suppress of appettite.I cant feel any change.I dont know if its working as a fat burner .

I am a female /5'4''/145 lbs .Trying to lose 20 ponds.

How much dose u think is enough .i am not very medicine person .
Along with LR and DCP wat are the other thing i shud add in my daily life or eating habit to get best results.

thanks please give me all the suggestions ,i will really appreciate them .

tx

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Hi

I took one yestday mor and one at night .I took one LR and DCP together this mor.

I cant feel any suppress of appettite.I cant feel any change.I dont know if its working as a fat burner .

Along with LR and DCP wat are the other thing i shud add in my daily life or eating habit to get best results.

tx

leviathan 45min before a meal.... and dcp 15 min before that meal..

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
ohh ur a female... im not really sure about the dosing on those supps...my bad, i do know that those two supps are an awsome combo though

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have used them with great results but I don't know about a female dosage wise, I am sure one of the Ladies here will help you out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi

tx
DCP should be taken as follows: (2)capsules-3xday approximately 30-40 minutes before a meal for most effective results. Spread these dosages out evenly over the course of the day. You can play around with the dosages a bit to find what works for you best. We've had plenty of feedback from women that have had great results with this recommendation.

Leviathan Reloaded i believe is recommended at (2) capsules-2xday approximately 45 minutes before a meal.

You need to combine this supplementation that i've laid out with an effective exercise and diet plan to maximize results. You're not going to see instant results overnight. You will get out of it what you put into it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
leviathan 45min before a meal.... and dcp 15 min before that meal..
To get the most effective results from DCP, you should take dosing approximately 30-40 minutes before a meal.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
wow. i didnt know that, i always ate 15 min after dcp.. i guess i can expect greater results the next time around

shifrain

Awards
So you dont think so tht 6 DCP s and 4 LR are not too much for anyone .

i took the Venom HD in the history but just one venom i took .

How was your expereince with the LR
how much the ppl usually lose on how many calorie diet.

thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How was the expereince with the Lr how much the ppl usually lose on many calorie diet.

thanks
Not at all....DCP, bring completely NON-stimulating, reduces fat through totally different mechanisms than LR. LR, being a stim, works in a synergistic manner (combined they work better than each taken separately, and moreso than the sum of the individual effects) with DCP to cause rapid fatloss.

Figure out your base caloric requirement (for most, it is around 2500 calories) then make sure you are under that and taking in plenty of protein, low GI carbs, and fiber. Throw in some cardio, and you will be extremely pleased.

shifrain

Awards
I was just wandering is 6 DCP and 4 LR are not too much ?

I just want to start safe ..I dont have much tolerance , two DCP and 1 leviathan R make me feel like threwing up or sumthing lil weird feeling .I took them yestday , but then feeling again agian in my mouth the DCP burps or something .

Anywayz , may be I will get use to after 3-4 days.

Well , I am planning to take 1500 calories and cardio and weights.

Want to lose 20 pounds , do you think so that wud be possible with one bottle of LR and DCP .And in how much time..

Excited to listen few real experience story with LR and DCP , How much people lose in wat span of time.

Thanks A Lot anywayz

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

Sorry, just had to do it :D I don't mean to make fun--its apparent that english isn't his first language, but it totally sounded like a Yoda quote! :D