which of these two liver supporters

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to introduce m-drol into my pplex bridge cycle and i've been taking milk thistle already but i want something more since m-drol is a bit more harsh. should i get annobolic innovations' life support. or Livercare by Himalaya. livercare is cheaper but it contains things that aren't as widely used in liver support supplements so im not shure if it's as effective. and nutraplanet doesn't carry it so i can't post a link to it but here are the ingredients. Caper, Carrot, Black Nightshade, Arjuna, Yarrow, and Tamarisk. See what i mean? no milk thistle or anything. opinions?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
cycle/life support is always in my on-cycle supplement stash. also like to use liver longer if im going with a short/harsh oral run or SAMe if im running a longer cycle of some sort. some things to think about - i dont trust most of those kitchen sink liver care products (a lot cause diarrhea for me) and most take months before seeing any effects, there is more to protect than just your liver while on cycle, and you get what you pay for. good luck.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Support has had blood work from multiple users that proves it helps get back to normal or better. I don't recall seeing any pre cycle blood work, but I have seen multiple users get post cycle and post post cycle bloodwork...and Cycle Support definitely supports liver function (amongst other things).

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support is a great option. I've used it and really like it. If your short on money though, NAC is cheap and very effective.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the feedback, it's appreciated

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I like to use Trimethylglycine (TMG).

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i always use cycle support, but a good liver supp that i use during superdol cycles is liverlonger its a lil expensive but it works

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a popular combo over at bb.com (Cycle Support and Liver Longer).

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support, I would not do a cycle without it. Saves time, money, and your liver.

rcaz01

Awards
Cycle Support has had blood work from multiple users that proves it helps get back to normal or better. I don't recall seeing any pre cycle blood work, but I have seen multiple users get post cycle and post post cycle bloodwork...and Cycle Support definitely supports liver function (amongst other things).

I had bloodwork after a cycle and then after taking cycle support but have never posted regarding the results. I had very low cholesterol, I was told low HDL is as bad or worse than high total cholesterol in regards to heart disease (according to doc). After taking Cycle support my levels returned to normal and are in very good shape. I take cycle support once daily (instead of twice) as part of my normal supp regimen now. I do this because it is a farily economical way to get saw palmetto and a very high dosage of sterols. Most good prostate formulas cost at least as much as cycle support and only have one or two of the ingredients at lower doses.

If you are a man, and if you are taking androgenic products it is probably a good idea to consider the health of your prostate. So even if it doesn't "get you back to normal" it seems it sure could help with a bunch of other potential issues. I also promise you that once you approach 40 years of age and the Dr. puts that glove on the first time you will forever more think about your prostate. Pound for pound it may even become the most important muscle of all to you very quickly.

So I think cycle support is one of those better safe than sorry supps that can only help with a whole host of potential issues long term.

I would add SAMe to the mix as well, it is cheap and helps some with sleep as well.

Just my two cents...

By the way I know the prostate is a gland so don't flame me on this, if you have prostate surgery it is the muscle integrity of your prostate that allows you to have sex (ejaculation), you can live happily without the prostate gland.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great post rcaz!

Anabolic Innovations really appreciates the feedback...and yes, "the glove" does suck :run:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle support is a great product for standalone. However, I really still don't believe anything can "protect" you from liver toxic oral steroids. I even like the taste of cycle support, it tastes pretty damn good. Probally will be getting more of it soon. I'm waiting for a nutraplanet sale though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you know there's a code in my sig that saves $$$ on all Anabolic Innovations products at NP?

...wait, you mean like a store wide sale, don't you?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you know there's a code in my sig that saves $$$ on all Anabolic Innovations products at NP?

...wait, you mean like a store wide sale, don't you?

Yes I meant a store wide sale. Also no I didn't know about your sig. I have it set so I don't see avatars or signatures. Makes the site move a little faster.

rcaz01

Awards
Cycle support is a great product for standalone. However, I really still don't believe anything can "protect" you from liver toxic oral steroids. I even like the taste of cycle support, it tastes pretty damn good. Probally will be getting more of it soon. I'm waiting for a nutraplanet sale though.

I agree with what yo are saying. Cycle support or liver supps in general help you to repair some of the damage you may have done as well as speeding up the process.

I am waiting for that sale as well but running out of time since I need to place an order. I may try stoked since I am looking for a test booster and I didn't realize there was a discount code.