Epistane/havoc halodrol and superdrol all in one pill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was looking up Ph's on the internet and found one called Hemobolin that was claimed to be Epistane/havoc halodrol and superdrol stack in one. Does anyone know if this stuff is legit or if it even works? Thanks guys i appriciate the help this is the link to the site. MOD EDIT: No links to outside stores.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
"Liver care and definately prostate support is recommended."

Really?

1 Tablet Contains:(250mg proprietary blend)

Oh boy...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yikes halo/super together seems a little to toxic for me......

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i always thought three methyls taken simultaneously is the only way to go. . .

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very harsh and yes you posted in wrong forum then to top that off you posted a link to another supp comapny that is a huge no no!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, major rule-breaking going on here.

But do listen to what everyone here is saying...this stuff sounds like it's really bad for you.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Very harsh and yes you posted in wrong forum then to top that off you posted a link to another supp comapny that is a huge no no!!!!!!!!!
How did I miss that Now it's in before the Lock time.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd LOVE to see bloodwork from someone who does this cycle...thats assuming they dont turn green and croak first. :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'd LOVE to see bloodwork from someone who does this cycle...thats assuming they dont turn green and croak first. :)
Pffft if you turn green on this that's cause you ain't tough! :run:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
why the hell do companies even make this stuff?!?!?! people who look at ph's and know better, which should be ANYONE looking at ph's should know that this stuff is a nightmare!!!!! what the hell are they thinking when they make this stuff?!?!?! it's gyno/body-thrash in a bottle for god sakes.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where's the P-Plex ?
mmm...superdrol, p-plex and halo...your liver's best friends all in one pill!

the back pumps on this have to be pretty damned rough too, huh? I get em with both halo and epi, and though I've always steered clear of sd, I understand that's the king of back pumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.