3-ad and superdrol stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitz

Banned
Awards
Hello. The name is Erik, im 5'10 152 lbs. I have been lifting consistently since Aug. of 07. I am kinda new to the supplement world and after doing some reading i was wondering is stacking 3-ad and superdrol would be a wise decision. I had recently come off of a halodrol cycle... i gained quite a bit of strength but not mass.... If i chose to take superdrol and 3-ad together (if its an ok decision) would i need any pct supplements? Any help would be appreciated.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?

My first thought, given your weight and total lack of training experience, is that you should not even consider steroids.

skitz

Banned
Awards
i am 21. i was on the wrestling team in high school and have been in brazilian jj for a bout a year

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
I would go out on a limb if you didnt gain any size on halo your diet is not right!!

BifWebster

Awards
3-ad is relatively new, and theres not too much feedback on it if you ran a log of that alone I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in hearing your results on 3-ad as a standalone.
SD has been known to give gains of up to 15-20lbs for ppl taking it for the first time, I dont think 3-ad will make the already great gains that much better.
I dont really see the point of stacking the two, especially if you've only done one run of ph/ps before you wont know what worked for you the sd or the 3ad. Just my 2 cents, you'd save a tonna money too by choosing one.

BifWebster

Awards
and you'd definately need a pct for SD its been shown to shut users down

skitz

Banned
Awards
ok. I had gained about 3 -4 lbs. on halo. I was on cycle for about 3.5 weeks. And i eat alot of food. U sayin i should eat more?

skitz

Banned
Awards
ahh. ok. so the sd is pretty reliable eh? i see. what type of pct would you recomend?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
i am 21. i was on the wrestling team in high school and have been in brazilian jj for a bout a year

While technically thie forum mandates an age of 21 to post about steroids, I feel that's too young. So my advice is to forget it. You haven't been weight training long enough to know how to change your routine and when, or how much to eat and what to eat. Until you have control of all those variables, steroids are pointless. Might as well flush the money down the toilet, like you did with the Halodrol.

Besides, if you have to ask if you'll need PCT with Superdrol, then you haven't used the search function enough. Start reading.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I think if you are interested in doing mma or grappling stay away from superdrol, it dries you out so much cramps are a big issue if you don't keep hydrated 24/7 and take a lot of taurine and potassium! I'm talking about cramps that can rip muscle! I really think this is one of the reasons the fda/dea hasn't come down on superdrol hard yet, because professional athletes would be nuts to take it.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
daniel35

In my dreams your BLOWIN.....me kisses.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
You've been training 8-9 months and your looking to do your 2nd cycle? Wow, someones impatient.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps we need a bit of clarification...

When you say Halodrol, are you talking Halodrol original or Halodrol Liquidgels?

And when you say Superdrol, are you talking Superdrol original or SuperdrolNG?

There's some pretty hefty differences in there. Ok, not pretty hefty, I mean REALLY hefty differences. It will make all the difference. K thanks! :D

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
This is a sad thread, so sad that I have nothing even remotely intelligent to add.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Hello. The name is Erik, im 5'10 152 lbs. I have been lifting consistently since Aug. of 07. I am kinda new to the supplement world and after doing some reading i was wondering is stacking 3-ad and superdrol would be a wise decision. I had recently come off of a halodrol cycle... i gained quite a bit of strength but not mass.... If i chose to take superdrol and 3-ad together (if its an ok decision) would i need any pct supplements? Any help would be appreciated.
...............(sigh).....I..uh...training 8 months.....second cycle....I can't, not today. Buddy you need to do a whole bunch of research before you even look at this. And with what you are asking you haven't. You should have been training steady for over a year or more before you even thought about the dark side. I am going to stop now because I already know you will be stupid and do it anyway no matter what anyone here says. Good Luck, Hope you have Health Insurance.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The way I look at it you should be 25 and have 3-5 years solid lifting experience before touching any anabolic product. Everybody looking for an easier faster way. Pay your dues, learn something before you fill you body with drugs.

skitz

Banned
Awards
Iwas taking the liquid gels and I am currently looking at the superdrolNG. If i need more time than a these 8 months of training then i will put in the time. But i would like something to amplify my gains along with creatine and whey.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Neither one of these are steroids. It's just AA and Dhea. You can take both without any PCT. I think both are a waste of money. I have tried them and was let down. Research could have saved you some money.

skitz

Banned
Awards
If i was to purchase the original forms of both the products where could i find these? I undserstand that the gov. took them off of the shelf.

skitz

Banned
Awards
Ahh. my questions have been answered

MOD EDIT: READ THE RULES AND STICKIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplements 19
Anabolics 45
Supplements 6