The best drive of my life???!!!!

C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
I started taking DRIVE about 3 weeks ago as directed. Within a few days I started noticing that I feel better. Like I am 18 again; confidence through the roof, always happy, etc. Could this be just from the drive??????????/

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I feel the same way when on it, a lot happier and more youthful. When I stack it with a stim like RPM or a Redline it doubles the effect for me.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I feel the same way when on it, a lot happier and more youthful. When I stack it with a stim like RPM or a Redline it doubles the effect for me.
more youthfull then 26 huh?..haha....

sup Myth

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin in DRIVE increases cAMP independently of epinephrine, thus providing increased energy without the need to take any type of traditional stimulant.The Icarin in DRIVE promotes higher dopamine levels and decreased prolactin levels, both of which are triggers for increased endogenous anabolism. Icariin can also enhance muscle contraction by decreasing the effects of acetylcholinesterase (AChE). Acetylcholine (Ach) is a neurotransmitter necessary for muscle contraction, and AChE is responsible for disabling ACh at the neuromuscular junction. Icariin blocks this disabling action, allowing for ACh to stay at the synapse and better exert its effects for a longer period of time- thus allowing for harder and stronger muscle contractions. :)

C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin in DRIVE increases cAMP independently of epinephrine, thus providing increased energy without the need to take any type of traditional stimulant.The Icarin in DRIVE promotes higher dopamine levels and decreased prolactin levels, both of which are triggers for increased endogenous anabolism. Icariin can also enhance muscle contraction by decreasing the effects of acetylcholinesterase (AChE). Acetylcholine (Ach) is a neurotransmitter necessary for muscle contraction, and AChE is responsible for disabling ACh at the neuromuscular junction. Icariin blocks this disabling action, allowing for ACh to stay at the synapse and better exert its effects for a longer period of time- thus allowing for harder and stronger muscle contractions. :)

I HAVE TAKEN JUST FORSKOLIN BEFORE AND GOT NO RESULTS. DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS IF I BUY DRIVE BY THE PALLET LOL

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epherdrine does nothing to me on its own. When combined with caffeine, its incredible! Thats synergy for you!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Drive makes me feel like I'm 12! I am 39 but people tell my wife we dont need kids, she has to take care of me. I usually feel a lot younger than I am . . . Peter Pan? Maybe that is why I teach jr hi. But since taking Drive consistently I feel younger, always ready to play and have fun, full of energy, ready to coach/play and then workout! This may not be good . . . I'll never grow up

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
great post myth

forskolin an d endorphins ftw

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does RPm have the same effect???
RPM should give you the intense focus to attack your workouts, dramatically improve your energy levels in a smooth manner, enhance your vascularity and pumps, suppress your estrogen levels while enhancing your testosterone levels, and finally ensure enhanced fat loss.

With Drive you should experience improved mood, heightened endurance, pronounced improvements in recovery time, significant and noticeable improvements in lean mass growth and preservation (anti-catabolism), noticeable muscle-hardening, pronounced aromatase-inhibition activity, higher testosterone levels, and overall improvement in sexual performance.

When you stack RPM and Drive, you should expect (and get) some pretty neat results. Either of them could, of course, be used stand-alone, too. :)

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
the best drive of my life was to a dirty strip club where if you slip them an exta 5, they give a handjob. 20 for blowjob. 50 for sex.

I ended up spending over $600 that night.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
the best drive of my life was to a dirty strip club where if you slip them an exta 5, they give a handjob. 20 for blowjob. 50 for sex.

Wow! Totally turned the theme of this thread around in one post.

As for RPM - it makes me feel like a ninja/chimp/6 year old. Really gets the energy flowing for me also.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was the best thing I read all day! Nice man! Did you give that slut a White Dragon??