Rate this Stack vs. AX/DTH/Mass FX

SHSUStudent

Awards
Ok... so the goal here to create a general "male feel good" stack that will also help with my current recomp. I'd love to lean out while gaining some strenth/size, similar to results seen from some of the above mentioned pro-anabolics/free test boosters.

Please let me know what you think... If I'm going over the top and would be better off just going with AX/DTH/MassFX please be honest and let me know before I waste my $$$$.

1) NOW Stinging Nettle Root - $8.49/bottle - 90 250mg caps
- Dosed at 500mg 3x/day
- Is there any real advantage to AX over just plain ole Stinging Nettle Root?

2) Maca - Bulk - $14/lb online
- Dosed at 3g 3x/day

3) Forskolin - Bulk from NP - $12.99 30g/20%
- Open to suggestions, been reading good things on forum but have not researched well enough

4) NP ATD - $17 - 90 25mg caps
- 25mg/day

5) Prolab Horny Goat Weed - $9.79 - 60 caps of the blend
- 2caps/day

So.... what do you guys think? What would this produce?

SHSUStudent

Awards
Logic the proposed stack:

ATD - Boosts total test and reduces estrogen

Nettle Root - Increases free test
- This is the most important active in AX right?

Maca - Awesome libido booster and generally healthy

Prolab Horny Goat Weed - Libido boost - least important ingredient IMO

Forskolin - Great for cutting and fat loss

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would buy bulk nettle root casue the extract percentage is higher than NOW's version...ATD is great...FOrskolin is great...just buy some bulk HGW...and leave out the MACA...maybe throw in some AA...

or even better just get some DTH...and some forskolin...and the bulk nettle root..

SHSUStudent

Awards
How does NP's bulk Nettle Root compare to the Divanil (sp?) in Activate?

I already ordered 2 lbs of Maca... I've heard amazing things about it at 9g/day long term. It can't hurt to take the Maca right?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok... so the goal here to create a general "male feel good" stack that will also help with my current recomp. I'd love to lean out while gaining some strenth/size, similar to results seen from some of the above mentioned pro-anabolics/free test boosters.

Please let me know what you think... If I'm going over the top and would be better off just going with AX/DTH/MassFX please be honest and let me know before I waste my $$$$.

1) NOW Stinging Nettle Root - $8.49/bottle - 90 250mg caps
- Dosed at 500mg 3x/day
- Is there any real advantage to AX over just plain ole Stinging Nettle Root?

2) Maca - Bulk - $14/lb online
- Dosed at 3g 3x/day

3) Forskolin - Bulk from NP - $12.99 30g/20%
- Open to suggestions, been reading good things on forum but have not researched well enough

4) NP ATD - $17 - 90 25mg caps
- 25mg/day

5) Prolab Horny Goat Weed - $9.79 - 60 caps of the blend
- 2caps/day

So.... what do you guys think? What would this produce?
are you at sam houston state? i would say try it. it looks decent. although i do enjoy Mass FX maximum

SHSUStudent

Awards
are you at sam houston state? i would say try it. it looks decent. although i do enjoy Mass FX maximum
Hello from a fellow Texan... Yes, I actually went to A/M and SHSU. My college time has come and gone though... in the real world now =( Are you in school right now?

Any advice from anyone regarding the bulk stinging nettle root vs. Activate? It's a hell of alot cheaper, but I don't want to sacrifice the results if AX is that much better.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established

I already ordered 2 lbs of Maca... I've heard amazing things about it at 9g/day long term. It can't hurt to take the Maca right?

the bulk nettle root from np is exactly like activate... same percentage of extract...the dose should be the same as usual 1200 to 1600 milligrams per day...

of course it cant hurt....i just never experienced any gym improvements from it...

SHSUStudent

Awards
the bulk nettle root from np is exactly like activate... same percentage of extract...the dose should be the same as usual 1200 to 1600 milligrams per day...

of course it cant hurt....i just never experienced any gym improvements from it...

Cool man, thx for the info. I'm not expecting anything much in gains from the maca... just hoping for the crazy libido/performance boost that many have experienced.

The gf is coming back for summer in 2 wks :pose:

Also, if the bulk nettle is the exact same thing then i sure feel dumb for buying 2 bottles of AX earlier today... knew I should have waited for responses to the thread on this board. The bb.com'rs talked me out of the bulk nettle big time.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
oh bb.com...arent they smart...:nutkick:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

Sorry but I did not feel the same effects from the bulk powder. The original activate was leaps and bounds better than the bulk, from my own experience anyhow.
Here's a good stack to consider too if you're either bit estrogen sensitive like me, meaning the harsher AI's seem to drown my libido and make my joints dry. I've used most of these supps seperate at one time but in theory i think they should stack awesome together as an NHA stack.
Activate Extreme, Stoked, Testofen, Powerfull.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I did not feel the same effects from the bulk powder. The original activate was leaps and bounds better than the bulk, from my own experience anyhow.
Here's a good stack to consider too if you're either bit estrogen sensitive like me, meaning the harsher AI's seem to drown my libido and make my joints dry. I've used most of these supps seperate at one time but in theory i think they should stack awesome together as an NHA stack.
Activate Extreme, Stoked, Testofen, Powerfull.

Well im sorry to hear that... DS and NP get there nettle root extracts from the same supplier...so im not sure what to tell u...

but stoked does look like a good natural alternative to the different types of SERM's...im not sure how much testofen will boost ur performance in the gym...but its cheap...so u might want to try it...

i would still get a hold of some bulk forskolin...just cause its a great product to take...maybe some AA...then i think ull have a great 8 week cycle...:drunk:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hello from a fellow Texan... Yes, I actually went to A/M and SHSU. My college time has come and gone though... in the real world now =( Are you in school right now?

Any advice from anyone regarding the bulk stinging nettle root vs. Activate? It's a hell of alot cheaper, but I don't want to sacrifice the results if AX is that much better.
nice. yeah im still in highschool. im going to texas a&m next year though. i have never tried activate, but on the fli[ side i love stinging nettle root. its a staple of mine