<---GET DIESEL sales event! ON NOW!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
For a limited time Ready4War, Trib Test Extreme and Coq DIESEL are on sale at 20% off the already discounted prices at Nutraplanet!

ON SALE FOR $23.99!

ON SALE FOR $24.99!

ON SALE FOR $20.60!

Products By Get Diesel

Ready4War (R4W), you can search it and see the results....energy, mental focus, aggression, endurance, training intensity.....it goes on and on.

TTE- the best under $30 test booster avail. At this sale price you can add it to any stack, run it with an anti-estrogen, or use it to "upgrade" your current nat./semi-nat. test booster like Massfx, actx, or DIESEL TEST the great.

Coq DIESEL.........gets you a DIESEL Coq...period.

AND THE SALE OF ALL SALES:

Trib Test Extreme/Ready4War combo stack: $46.99!!!!!!

Trib Test Extreme/Ready4War Stack By: Get Diesel
This is probably the best pre-workout energizer/test booster stacks avail. at this price. Many have loved it = to or > their Drive/RPM stack.

Saurabh

Awards
Chuck,

I have been meaning to test out your DTH and NOS Ether(new one). Seems like they are both out at NP. Any idea when they are going to be in stock?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

I have been meaning to test out your DTH and NOS Ether(new one). Seems like they are both out at NP. Any idea when they are going to be in stock?
Not related to the sale......but......NOS ETHER should be in, in 7-9days, DTH probably by the 21st but its 2 soon for me to know at this time on the DTH. They both are out of stock here, new runs in the works at our manufacture.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
My order is in! I threw in a few RPN things also.

I know COQ Diesel wont let me down....literally!!:woohoo:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
u want a sick semi-mega dose product run, try 8 trib test extreme/day. 3/3/2. test levels and libido will jump higher than 5 or 6 dth/day for most. only thing is those with med. high estogen may want to run that with an anti-estrogen product at 8/day.

dillweed

Awards
when does it end??? i was planning to blow some cash the 13th or so.. i'd love to add a few of these to the cart