Looking for stimulation for workout

krazy

Awards
Alright everyone. Im looking for a little booost for when I hit the gym.

Ive got prescription ritalin which I take daily (therapeutic dosing).

I want to stack something with that which will give me a CNS boost and maybe even a little physical boost. Key is: no jitters.

I dont want something ultra-uber-potent.
Sometimes I workout around 7PM, 8PM and cannot afford to lose sleep.

Suggestions?

EDIT - Im under going carefully executed TRT right now and dont want anything thatll mess with my hormones (test/estrogen/anything).

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Primatene, it has ephedrine hcl in it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ephedrine that late will not be a good idea.. LOL

MB

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
no stim that late would be a good idea. I just put up my favorite.

krazy

Awards
Thanks for that! Ill look into it.

Would it make sense to anyone else if I clarified that I was looking for something with more CNS stimulant then physical stimulant? And not give me the jitters.

Im thinking something that would release some mental aggression and put me in the zone kind of thing. Like hearing that hardest, darkest, wickedest metal song that makes you want to go destroy ****.

...Something like that. :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
hmmm.... mp3 player with said song? I'm not kidding, my mp3 player makes my workouts possible, LOL.

MB

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmmm.... mp3 player with said song? I'm not kidding, my mp3 player makes my workouts possible, LOL.

MB
x 2 - if it weren't for my iPod I'd be fat!

I workout around 6pm and I take RPM at 5:00...I haven't had any issues sleeping with this routine.

krazy

Awards
x 2 - if it weren't for my iPod I'd be fat!

I workout around 6pm and I take RPM at 5:00...I haven't had any issues sleeping with this routine.
Does it make you jittery? Satisfactory boost?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does it make you jittery? Satisfactory boost?
I haven't had any issues with it making me jittery, my mental focus has improved with it...I can't say much more than that yet since I've only been trying it out for about 10 days now.

tons of people on this board swear by this stuff though.

the major reason I posted is that I wanted you to know that it didn't hinder my ability to go to sleep (considering how late I take it).

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Stimulant or stimulation ?

Stimulant, I like 300mg of caffeine pre-workout.

Stimulation, I like this big, strong male named 'Hanz' fondle my body up and down.

krazy

Awards
Stimulant or stimulation ?

Stimulant, I like 300mg of caffeine pre-workout.

Stimulation, I like this big, strong male named 'Hanz' fondle my body up and down.
+rep to you, sir.

And delsolrob, thanks for alerting me to that! +rep coming your way, also.

EDIT - Ah, just noticed RPM ****s with your hormone levels. Right now Im going through a very carefully executed TRT through my doctor so I wouldnt want anything thatll **** with my hormones (test/estrogen/anything). But thanks for the recommendation delsolrob.

BUMP!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
try drinking a can of 'Spike Shooter' made by Biotest pre-workout. It tastes pretty good and will give you a good boost.

krazy

Awards
Heh. Anything creatine-free? ;) Dont mean to be soo picky. Im a college student so I drink enough beer to damage the liver as is... dont need to pile creatine on top of that ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Creatine being harmful to the liver is a myth created by doctors who needed a scapegoat during a time when creatine wasn't known all that well.

krazy

Awards
Damn really? I need to read up on this **** again. The last stuff I heard was that creatine was horrible mojo for the liver. Thanks for the update guys :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Damn really? I need to read up on this **** again. The last stuff I heard was that creatine was horrible mojo for the liver. Thanks for the update guys :)
Anytime I actually know something worth saying...I usually say it, haha

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rhodiola rosea, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, and some source of a ton of B-vitamins.