stack safetey issues and questions

bonjorno

Banned
Awards
im starting this new stack relatively soon
in all it will last 15 weeks

and i have a few questions;

1.i have three bottles is it safe to take jungle warfare for 10 weeks, i know they say it is on the package - but i just wanted to make sure, i will probably do first bottle at 3/day 2nd at 4/day and third at 5/day

2. if it is okay to take this for 10 weeks how does this stack look?
i have 2 bottles x-factor, 3 bottles jungle, 2 activate x, 3 tubs white flood, 2 green mag, 2 purple wraath, 2 orange triad, then enough liver support to last me throughout and past the whole cycle

week 1 start x-factor 4/day (10 reps)
2. start jw 3/day (8 reps)
4. (8 reps)
5.(6 reps
6.(6 reps)
7.(6 reps) jw 4/day
8.(6 reps) end xfactor
9. (6 reps)
10. (6 reps) start activate xtreme 4/day , JW 5/day
11. (1-5 reps)
12. end jw (1-5) reps
13. start 6 oxo (1-5) reps
14. (1-3) reps ax 6/day
15. end 6 oxo (1-3) reps
16. end activate x (1-3) reps
i will be trying to do the same number of reps for everything for the certain weeks

also i will be working out twice/day, 6 days/week

one muscle per workout 2 workout per day workout order will go
chest - back
legs - bis
shoulders(deadlifts/powercleans too) - tris

3. im taking white flood which has caffeine and stuff in it
since im workin out twice/day will 1.5 scoops per workout be sufficient? 1 serving is 2 scoops, i dont really wanna do double the dosage but if i did would that be okay? does anyone know exactly how much caffeine is in a serving?

4. any changes to any of this you guys would make? also i cant really find any longer than 8 week logs on jw, i was wondering if anyone can tell me if they gained a decent ammount going over 8 weeks or if upping the dosage is worth it

thanks for the help guys :clean:

bigmac366

Awards
wow thats a serious stack and some serious volume! make sure you take some 6oxo for 4 weeks AFTER your jw.....

if your serious about doing that much volume in the gym then make sure your eating atleast 1000 over maintence with lots of clean carbs AND getting 8 or more hours of sleep at night.

you should log this though

bonjorno

Banned
Awards
wow thats a serious stack and some serious volume! make sure you take some 6oxo for 4 weeks AFTER your jw.....

if your serious about doing that much volume in the gym then make sure your eating atleast 1000 over maintence with lots of clean carbs AND getting 8 or more hours of sleep at night.

you should log this though
yah this is definately going to be a bulk
and lately i been gettin more sleep so thats good im gonna aim for 8-10 hours
and yah most likely i will log it
but im pretty busy and workin out twice a day, ill probly just do an update for every 3 days or something

bigmac366

Awards
yah this is definately going to be a bulk
and lately i been gettin more sleep so thats good im gonna aim for 8-10 hours
and yah most likely i will log it
but im pretty busy and workin out twice a day, ill probly just do an update for every 3 days or something
if you do i'll definately follow it...... check into some melatonin and take 3g after your evening workout OR with your second to last meal of the day...... you'll have no problem gettin 8-10 hrs then

bonjorno

Banned
Awards
if you do i'll definately follow it...... check into some melatonin and take 3g after your evening workout OR with your second to last meal of the day...... you'll have no problem gettin 8-10 hrs then
awsome man, i think i actually have some of that sitting around here somewhere
i probably wont be starting this stack for another 2 weeks but ill let you know when it gets started

bonjorno

Banned
Awards
hey you meant three MG right?
cuz mines are 3 mg per tab

jdev

Awards
  • Established
What workout program are you using? I was looking for one like that (2 times a day 6 times a week). do you have a link to an outline of it?

bonjorno

Banned
Awards
What workout program are you using? I was looking for one like that (2 times a day 6 times a week). do you have a link to an outline of it?
i didnt really get it from anywhere i designed it
i wouldn't reccomend it unless youve got some experience lifting already as it is pretty hard on ya but the gains are worth it
also you have to eat alot especially if your bulking as this routine 2x/ day burns alot of calories

incline bbx4
incline db pec fly x4
decline smithx4
cable crossovers x 4
cable crossovers low pulley x 4
pec deck x 4
flat db speed press alternating 3 x 30
cable rows x 4
wide grip pulldown x 4
t-bar x 4
behind neck regular grip pulldown x 4
chainsaws x 4
Farmer walk x 4
Leg ext x 4
seated Calf machine x 4
standing bb calf raises superset with bodyweight calf raises x 4
Incline seated hammer curl x 4
zottman curl x 4
preacher curl x 4
Seated bb press x 4
Hitlers x 4
seated rear delt raise x 4
standing low pulley deltoid raisex 4
bb shrugs x 4
bb lateral raise x 4
leg curls x 4
reverse grip tricep pushdown x 4
rope pulldown x 4
1 arm pulldowns x 4
seated triceps press x 4
weighted incline situps x 4
ab machine x 4
and 1 more good ab core exercise not sure which yet

Awards
I've used jungle warfare a couple of times now and have been meaning to report what i've learned, this thread seems like the ideal oppertunity.

I ran my first cycle of jungle warfare for 8 weeks and had great results in that time. This was the first time i used a supplement other than naturals - vitamins and amino acids.

In the first week of my first jungle warfare cycle i didn't notice anything for the first 3 days, from the 4th day up until the 2.5 week point i experienced noticable lethargy. By the 3rd week the lethargy had gone and i began to experience noticeable leaning out coupled with a weight loss of approximately 1.5 kilograms. From weeks 3-6 i experienced lean mass gains of approximately 0.5 kilograms per week, coupled with some increased aggression (alpha male). During weeks 6-8 i didn't gain any more lean mass, however the strength gains i experienced throughout the 8 weeks seemed to peak by the end of week 8.

I was very pleased with the results from my first cycle of Jungle warfare, and i was especially happy with the leaning out it caused. Besides the lethargy i experienced during the first couple of weeks and the increased aggression during weeks 3-6, the only other side i noticed was some slight shedding, but this reversed itself once the cycle was over.

The most important thing i learnt about my first cycle of jungle warfare was the importance of a good PCT (mild). During my first eight week cycle of jungle warfare i managed to gain 1.5 kilograms of lean mass, within two weeks of stoppping the jungle warfare i lost about 1 kilogram of those gains.

There are a lot of mixed statements on these forums concerning whether or not Jungle warfare is a weak steroid, i do not believe it is a weak steroid (though the sides i experienced may suggest otherwise), but i do believe a PCT that is focused on mass retention is necessary. Therefore for my second cycle of jungle warfare i decided to run a PCT consisting of a test booster (PCS or 6-oxo) and creatine.

I ran my second cycle of jungle warfare for 10 weeks, with the intention of running it at dosages higher than those recommended during the later stages of the cycle (weeks 6-10). During the first week of my second cycle of jungle warfare i began experiencing slight head aches, this symptom persisted for several days so i decided to end the cycle and take a two week break before beginning again.

After two weeks passed i began my 2nd cycle again, this time i did not experience any head aches in the first week. During the first week of my second cycle i did not experience the type of lethargy i had experienced during my first cycle. By the 3rd week i once again experienced some leaning out, with a noticable increase in definition around the shoulders. During weeks 3-6 my strength was once again up and the alpha male feeling was back, however i did not record any increases in weight. The lack of weight increase between weeks 3-6 prompted me to try upping my dosages, this i now believe was a serious mistake. I went from taking 3 tablets with meals to taking 4 tablets with meals and immediately i could tell something wasn't right. At 4 tablets per day i felt edgier, noticed increased shedding and experienced significant disruptions to my sleep. Due to the sides i lasted only 4 days at 4 tablets with meals, and returned to 3 tablets with meals. This is where things get interesting....

Having dropped back down to 3 tablets with meals and at the beginning of week 7 of my 10 week cycle i started to experience the best gains i have had using jungle warfare. For the last 3 weeks of my 10 week cycle i gained approximately 0.5-0.8 kilograms per week, though admittedly not all of this was lean mass.

I'm now into the second week of my PCT (PCS and creatine) for my second cycle of jungle warfare and i have managed to maintain all of my mass gains! I must repeat that i do not believe jungle warfare is a steroid but a test booster seems to help with maintaining gains and preventing the loss of libido that i experienced after my first cycle of jungle warfare, the libido loss seemed to last for 2 weeks.

During my time on jungle warfare i trained harder than ever, ate as clean as possible and ensured i got 8 hours sleep per night, if i didn't get 8 hours sleep on a particular night i ensured that i made it up on the weekend (sleep deficts can be a serious hinderance to progress). Staying away from alcohol during and after the cycle is also a must (at least during PCT).

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I've used jungle warfare a couple of times now and have been meaning to report what i've learned, this thread seems like the ideal oppertunity.

I ran my first cycle of jungle warfare for 8 weeks and had great results in that time. This was the first time i used a supplement other than naturals - vitamins and amino acids.

In the first week of my first jungle warfare cycle i didn't notice anything for the first 3 days, from the 4th day up until the 2.5 week point i experienced noticable lethargy. By the 3rd week the lethargy had gone and i began to experience noticeable leaning out coupled with a weight loss of approximately 1.5 kilograms. From weeks 3-6 i experienced lean mass gains of approximately 0.5 kilograms per week, coupled with some increased aggression (alpha male). During weeks 6-8 i didn't gain any more lean mass, however the strength gains i experienced throughout the 8 weeks seemed to peak by the end of week 8.

I was very pleased with the results from my first cycle of Jungle warfare, and i was especially happy with the leaning out it caused. Besides the lethargy i experienced during the first couple of weeks and the increased aggression during weeks 3-6, the only other side i noticed was some slight shedding, but this reversed itself once the cycle was over.

The most important thing i learnt about my first cycle of jungle warfare was the importance of a good PCT (mild). During my first eight week cycle of jungle warfare i managed to gain 1.5 kilograms of lean mass, within two weeks of stoppping the jungle warfare i lost about 1 kilogram of those gains.

There are a lot of mixed statements on these forums concerning whether or not Jungle warfare is a weak steroid, i do not believe it is a weak steroid (though the sides i experienced may suggest otherwise), but i do believe a PCT that is focused on mass retention is necessary. Therefore for my second cycle of jungle warfare i decided to run a PCT consisting of a test booster (PCS or 6-oxo) and creatine.

I ran my second cycle of jungle warfare for 10 weeks, with the intention of running it at dosages higher than those recommended during the later stages of the cycle (weeks 6-10). During the first week of my second cycle of jungle warfare i began experiencing slight head aches, this symptom persisted for several days so i decided to end the cycle and take a two week break before beginning again.

After two weeks passed i began my 2nd cycle again, this time i did not experience any head aches in the first week. During the first week of my second cycle i did not experience the type of lethargy i had experienced during my first cycle. By the 3rd week i once again experienced some leaning out, with a noticable increase in definition around the shoulders. During weeks 3-6 my strength was once again up and the alpha male feeling was back, however i did not record any increases in weight. The lack of weight increase between weeks 3-6 prompted me to try upping my dosages, this i now believe was a serious mistake. I went from taking 3 tablets with meals to taking 4 tablets with meals and immediately i could tell something wasn't right. At 4 tablets per day i felt edgier, noticed increased shedding and experienced significant disruptions to my sleep. Due to the sides i lasted only 4 days at 4 tablets with meals, and returned to 3 tablets with meals. This is where things get interesting....

Having dropped back down to 3 tablets with meals and at the beginning of week 7 of my 10 week cycle i started to experience the best gains i have had using jungle warfare. For the last 3 weeks of my 10 week cycle i gained approximately 0.5-0.8 kilograms per week, though admittedly not all of this was lean mass.

I'm now into the second week of my PCT (PCS and creatine) for my second cycle of jungle warfare and i have managed to maintain all of my mass gains! I must repeat that i do not believe jungle warfare is a steroid but a test booster seems to help with maintaining gains and preventing the loss of libido that i experienced after my first cycle of jungle warfare, the libido loss seemed to last for 2 weeks.

During my time on jungle warfare i trained harder than ever, ate as clean as possible and ensured i got 8 hours sleep per night, if i didn't get 8 hours sleep on a particular night i ensured that i made it up on the weekend (sleep deficts can be a serious hinderance to progress). Staying away from alcohol during and after the cycle is also a must (at least during PCT).
thats a pretty lengthy review. you might want to consider reposting that in the review section so more people might see it.