Non Hormonal Fat Burners

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am very sensitive to caffeine, etc.. i was wondering what a good fat loss supplement might be that doesnt give you jitters and that type of stuff. I was looking into stacking DCP and Lipotrophin PM? Any other ideas to add to that?

Thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very sensitive to caffeine, etc.. i was wondering what a good fat loss supplement might be that doesnt give you jitters and that type of stuff. I was looking into stacking DCP and Lipotrophin PM? Any other ideas to add to that?

Thanks
Those two sound great as a stack. You might want to consider adding Drive and Green Tea.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Drive, Green Tea, DCP, maybe Cytolean...you can use x-lean or lean xtreme with these also.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
i don't know if any of those have raspberry ketones in it(too lazy to look) i had pretty good results with controlled labs red acid and check out sesamin oil. go with the straight oil the gel caps never seem to work as good.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i don't know if any of those have raspberry ketones in it(too lazy to look) i had pretty good results with controlled labs red acid and check out sesamin oil. go with the straight oil the gel caps never seem to work as good.
i take that back there's caffeine in red acid

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks

o yea i almost forgot. get some forskolin, stuff is great.