Test booster for older guy

Derekrpd

Awards
Hi guys. I just joined the forums and wanted to say "hi". I have been working out for almost 20 years now, 35yrs. old, and wanted to try a test booster. I have been "clean" for 6 years now and wanted to see if the over the counter test boosters are worth taking.

I eat a pretty good diet for 6 of the 7 days of the week and currently take Myoplex 2 times a day with 2 tablespoons of flax oil in each shake. I haven't taken creatine since last summer but was about to start again in April with some micronized creatine.

My training has been going pretty well this winter but I will be turning 36 this spring and would like to try something new to get a little stronger and harder for the summer. Looking through the forums it appears there are no lack of test booster and Drive appears to be pretty well spoken of by many. How are you guys taking it and what dosages? I weight 220. Look forward to hearing from some of you.

Derek

rcarracedo

Awards
I'm 39. Stacking RPM and Drive. Really good supplements no significant side effects. Worth the money ... gains in strength, size and endurance.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
One product that is pretty complete is Isa-test. I'm about to jump into a cycle and will try to log it.

It contains herbal test boosters and estrogen control in one product.

Good luck!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Others have reported Drive effective at 6 caps/day. 3 in am and 3 pre-WO. I liked it at 4 caps total .
I've just ordered the relatively new Testosterone Recovery Stack by Primorial Performance - can't wait to try.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you can try activate xtreme or ejaculoid.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
look at DTH (diesel test hardcore) ages 18-90+ lol

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I've had great success with HX2 & Mass FX MS

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low dose 6oxo at 300mg and Activate Xtreme worked great for me.Great libido boost,strength gains and a just gave me a over feeling of well being.I am 41.

Derekrpd

Awards
Thanks for all the reply's. I am going to check out some of the products that were recommended.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
STOKED!

It is going on special today or early tomorrow.

Increase test, increase libido, lower estrogen.

Stoked! By: Anabolic Innovations

And you say you are an older guy at 35 :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what Sam is doing.

CROWLER

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys. I just joined the forums and wanted to say "hi". I have been working out for almost 20 years now, 35yrs. old, and wanted to try a test booster. I have been "clean" for 6 years now and wanted to see if the over the counter test boosters are worth taking.

I eat a pretty good diet for 6 of the 7 days of the week and currently take Myoplex 2 times a day with 2 tablespoons of flax oil in each shake. I haven't taken creatine since last summer but was about to start again in April with some micronized creatine.

My training has been going pretty well this winter but I will be turning 36 this spring and would like to try something new to get a little stronger and harder for the summer. Looking through the forums it appears there are no lack of test booster and Drive appears to be pretty well spoken of by many. How are you guys taking it and what dosages? I weight 220. Look forward to hearing from some of you.

Derek
Seems like you really have a good idea of what's going on. The micronized creatine will be a great start.

As you can see there's quite a few solid test boosters out there, so I'll make a short little list, might make things easier:

• Anabolic Xtreme - Hyperdrol + MassFX Maximum Strength
  • M.A.N - Primal Male
  • GET DIESEL - Diesel Test Hardcore
  • AN - Drive
  • Designer Supps - ActivaTe Xtreme
This is obviously a very small list of a TON of great test boosters, and some can even be stacked. ActivaTe Xtreme for example will raise your FREE test, so this would be a great product to stack with something else that increases test production.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established