Whats a good supp for all day energy?

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me a suggestion for a good all day energy supp. I've done the B-12 drinks,don't know if i can name names, and they just don't work for me anymore. I think I gained too much of a tolerance. Sometimes I get so run down and I don't know what to do. I hate drinking coffee all the time and certain energy pills give me too much of the jitters when they have a lot of caffeine in them. The supp doesn't have to be all herbal but not too much caffeine. Thanx.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Panax ginseng + Poseiden

Get you amped all natty

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i drink a hot cup of green tea every morning. it does the job.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get more rest and sleep? Thats really the only thing you should be doing if your feeling run down, trying to supplement past this will just lead to more problems down the road. I do feel tho that with poseidon i have less mental fog during the day

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am partial to a HEAT+chocamine stack for energy and focus.

MMABoxing

Awards
Hey Rodja are those avail. here on NutraPlanet? Link if possible please

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rodja are those avail. here on NutraPlanet? Link if possible please
Chocamine, yes, but HEAT is still in hiatus. NP carries chocamine in bulk powder and it's cheap as well. RPM+chocamine is also a solid stack.

MMABoxing

Awards
nice ill try that soon. I currently take iSatori Energy pills and they do nothing for me.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Nothing beats Blast from Nimbus Nutrition for good clean all day energy. A fantastic product.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
Nothing beats Blast from Nimbus Nutrition for good clean all day energy. A fantastic product.
Blast won't give you the crazy energy that other stims will, but what it will do is give you that "I'm Awake and Focused" feeling and keep you hydrated.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established

Thanks Fellas I think I might try the RPM/Drive combo. I'd really like to try Poseidon too. I saw on another thread they were doing a poll to see if they would like a trial version of Poseidon. I'm all for it. Just get a little bit to try it first. I have a question tho'. Like I said b4 I've been taking the B-12 drinks for awhile now. I'm sure you guys have seen them. The energy shots that have buttloads of B-12 in them. And I'm pretty tolerant to them. When I first used them I was bouncing off the walls for 5 hours or more just like it said it would do. Now Nada. And I see that Poseidon also has a lot of B-12. My question is this, Do you think it'll be the same with Poseidon as well? Especially since the directions say to take it 2-3 times a day. I see it also has a lot more Niacin than the energy shots and more B-12 also. But taking it 2-3 times a day do you think I'll build a tolerance that much quicker? Sorry so long just figured I'd ask b/c it seems like I'm throwing my $$ down the toilet with the B-12 anymore, just b/c even after taking it I still feel sluggish.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Get more rest and sleep? Thats really the only thing you should be doing if your feeling run down, trying to supplement past this will just lead to more problems down the road. I do feel tho that with poseidon i have less mental fog during the day
Thanks Bolt. I do get as much sleep as I can, but unless I get a good 10-12 hors of sleep then I get tired especially around 1-2 in the afternoon. Ya know. I just don't have the time to get as much sleep as I want, except on Sunday. I sleep in and I feel good. Everyone is different and we all need different amounts of sleep. I just happen to be one of those people that needs too much. And unless I hit the lottery and can quit my job. I have to wait until the weekend to get my sleep on.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
RPM's the truth.
Yea u like it? I've heard a lot of people on here say it's some good sheeyat. I think I'm gonna go with the RPM and Drive next time I order.:thumbsup:
Have you ever tried Poseidon?

rugrat5288

Awards
on rpm drive and igf-2 i have tons of energy all day even if my previous nights sleep was short.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on rpm drive and igf-2 i have tons of energy all day even if my previous nights sleep was short.
That's the mix of stims and adaptogens. Rhodiola is an awesome for getting a good nights sleep.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea u like it? I've heard a lot of people on here say it's some good sheeyat. I think I'm gonna go with the RPM and Drive next time I order.:thumbsup:

Screw Drive, it makes your ass explode. RPM is much better!.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
its an ass explosionnnnnnnn.

rpm is the truth. rep it

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Few supplements on this board have such a positive concensus as RPM

I have not tried Poseideon. These names crack me up, Poseidon, Leviathan Reloaded, now all we need is The Kraken.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Few supplements on this board have such a positive concensus as RPM

I have not tried Poseideon. These names crack me up, Poseidon, Leviathan Reloaded, now all we need is The Kraken.
Or even Neptune.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Screw Drive, it makes your ass explode. RPM is much better!.
Yeah, that Forskolin did it to me too. RPM is an amazing product though. All day energy for sure. Great stuff!:woohoo:

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone has got me sold. I'm gonna have to try RPM. I gotta see what it's like. Has anyone seen that poll askin if they should come out with the trial versions of poseidon? I wish they would so then I could see if I wanted the stuff instead of having to pay $30 just to see if I want to take it ya know. Whateva tho'. if anyone has anymore suggestions I'm still taking them.

rubberchicken

Awards
You can't go wrong with RPM - a very solid product. I found it excellent for pre workout and found one or two caps at work did the trick nicely.

Not really too sure what you wish to know in regards to Poseidon. In my experience it does a bit of everything - in the morning it picks me up ( a Niacin flush will do that and I chug it in about 100ml of water so I get one cos I like it ), during the day it sort of clears the head and refreshes, and I always take it half an hour before bed ( works great for me for sleep ). At four doses a day I noticed improved skin condition in four days. Couldn't really say either way on recovery etc, my training / sleep/ diet is not consistent enough to really get a good idea.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
I think everyone has got me sold. I'm gonna have to try RPM. I gotta see what it's like. Has anyone seen that poll askin if they should come out with the trial versions of poseidon? I wish they would so then I could see if I wanted the stuff instead of having to pay $30 just to see if I want to take it ya know. Whateva tho'. if anyone has anymore suggestions I'm still taking them.
We are working on the Trial Version now. We are planning on making it available as soon as possible. Still looks like it will be a couple of weeks before our manufacturer can get it to us. We will make a thread as soon as we get an ETA.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
5 hour energy, its not an energy drink its more of a sip lol! im only kidding, i couldnt help it.

but really rpm or drive seem to fit the bill very nicely. get more sleep to really get to the root of the problem though.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
5 hour energy, its not an energy drink its more of a sip lol! im only kidding, i couldnt help it.

but really rpm or drive seem to fit the bill very nicely. get more sleep to really get to the root of the problem though.
Thats the energy drink i was talking about b4. I was drinking them like they were going outta style. And now they just don't do anything to me. I guess I'm too immune to them anymore. That's kinda why i'm looking for something else to take instead. B/c they did work REALLY good at first.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
You can't go wrong with RPM - a very solid product. I found it excellent for pre workout and found one or two caps at work did the trick nicely.

Not really too sure what you wish to know in regards to Poseidon. In my experience it does a bit of everything - in the morning it picks me up ( a Niacin flush will do that and I chug it in about 100ml of water so I get one cos I like it ), during the day it sort of clears the head and refreshes, and I always take it half an hour before bed ( works great for me for sleep ). At four doses a day I noticed improved skin condition in four days. Couldn't really say either way on recovery etc, my training / sleep/ diet is not consistent enough to really get a good idea.

You answered it pretty well. When they come out w/the trial versions I'm gonna have to try it. B/c since I was taking the 5 hours so much, I don't know if it will work that well on me. The main ingredient in 5 hour also is huge amounts of B-12 and Niacin. And I do like the all natural energy better(no jitters) compared to caffeine. who knows i might break down and try it sooner anyway. But like I said I've heard nothin but good things about RPM. Thanks guys.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
We are working on the Trial Version now. We are planning on making it available as soon as possible. Still looks like it will be a couple of weeks before our manufacturer can get it to us. We will make a thread as soon as we get an ETA.
GOOD DEAL! Cant wait!