Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey - French Vanilla, Cookies N Cream

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried either of these flavors? If so, how if the French Vanilla in comparison to the regular vanilla flavor?

Is the Cookes N Cream flavor anything like Cytosport's cookies n cream?

Thanks.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Cookies and cream is a great flavor. French Vanilla is one of the few I haven't tried.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Is the cookies n cream flavor really sweet? The reason I like ON's vanilla is because it isn't too sweet, it's just perfect.

By the way, I'm digging the sig quote. Where is it from?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have not tried French Vanilla flavor by ON or Cytosport's cookies n cream but once I tried ON cookie and cream I oliked so much that I stopped buying all other flavors, the only downside I've seen is that cookies and cream does not come in the 10lbs bags

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
The cookies and cream flavor is not too sweet. Sometimes, I think its not sweet enough and add a little splenda.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Is the cookies n cream flavor really sweet? The reason I like ON's vanilla is because it isn't too sweet, it's just perfect.

By the way, I'm digging the sig quote. Where is it from?
It's sweeter than vanilla but not too sweet. The quote is actually from an unknown source. Its always listed as "author unknown"

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm going to go with 5 lb. tubs of each and try them both out. I'll let you guys know how I like them when I get them in.