Which is your favourite Applied Nutriceuticals' Product?

Which is your favourite Applied Nutriceuticals™ Product?

• RPM™

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • DRIVE™

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • IGF-2®

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Neovar®

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Osteobolin-C™

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Lipotrophin AM®

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lipotrophin PM®

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a tough question for me. If I had to choose just one, and just one only, I would end up with IGF-2. And you?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Had rpm and drive. I'm a sucker for test boosters, so I picked Drive.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
I just tried a sample of RPM and Drive (thanks rms80!!!), and I may try stacking the two some day. If I had to go with just one, Id go with Drive since Im not a huge arginine fan.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
you forgot one option, all of the above lol

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that I have never tried anything other than RPM(I had a couple samples) and I loved it. However I voted for DRIVE. I am also partial to test boosters. I am ordering some when I finish up with my 11oxo cycle. It looks very promising and I have only seen positive feedback from numerous logs and posts.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
RPM is awesome, I can't wait to run it consistently soon.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At this point I would have to say Drive. I tried RPM solo, it is a great product but I dont care much for stims, I always feel ready for my workout . . . it's all mental. I am really starting to notice the effects of drive now that I am 2 weeks in: stronger, fuller, tighter.

I am going to add Neo & IGF in 2 weeks, cant wait.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Overall, I'd say Drive. But it really depends on if I'm bulking or cutting. For cutting, I'd choose Drive, but if bulking then IGF-2 all the way.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM. Drive is great, but RPM is the only pre-WO stim that really gets me going.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Thus far I've only used rpm and drive and would not purchase either again.

I might look into liptropin PM and/or igf2 in the future.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Thus far I've only used rpm and drive and would not purchase either again.

I might look into liptropin PM and/or igf2 in the future.
Care to enlighten us on why you wouldn't try either again? Seems like almost everybody loves them.

I am wondering because I was planning on getting some DRIVE on Friday.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM, handsdown. Teh synergy is strong with this one. A+ number one product in my arsenal.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Drive - I logged it (search if you want to see it). Great product.

I just wish you guys would do an Avant/HEAT deal and make a 400 cap bottle (that's cheaper per bottle than the 110 count) so I can run it for 2 months at the higher dose (6-8 caps/day).

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Drive is for the recomp weenies who want to prance around and see bulging veins in places other than their c*ck.

RPM is for men who want to throw heavy **** around the gym, yell, then go home and bang their broad, possibly while yelling.

:D

Just kidding, I love Drive too. :lol:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just wish you guys would do an Avant/HEAT deal and make a 400 cap bottle (that's cheaper per bottle than the 110 count) so I can run it for 2 months at the higher dose (6-8 caps/day).
Speaking of Avant, stack HEAT and RPM. You'll thank me later.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Care to enlighten us on why you wouldn't try either again? Seems like almost everybody loves them.

I am wondering because I was planning on getting some DRIVE on Friday.
The rpm was overstimulating in order for me to get pumps after about a weeks worth of usage.

The drive did nothing for me besides mildly lower my blood pressure (forslean)

Most/many people loved drive and rpm so don't take my word for it, try it yourself and you very well might love them.

(i preferred such test boosters as DTH, Activate and mass fx)

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
The rpm was overstimulating in order for me to get pumps after about a weeks worth of usage.

The drive did nothing for me besides mildly lower my blood pressure (forslean)

Most/many people loved drive and rpm so don't take my word for it, try it yourself and you very well might love them.

(i preferred such test boosters as DTH, Activate and mass fx)
Thanks for the input bro. I hear you. There have been a few supps that I have taken that did nothing for me that get a lot of good feedback here. I will end up trying if for myself.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i like STIMS and PreWO so im gonna have to go with RPM although i enjoyed bothe samples greatly courtesy rms80

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
What a cute little poll and opinion thread.

I think nearly everyone on AM has tried AN products so we should get some good numbers.

Drive is my favourite. RPM was one of the the most mind/body altering substance the first few tries.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I voted for RPM, but wish you had an option for RPM/Drive/IGF-2

all three are great products, IMHO

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
I really liked RPM, but it seemed like about half-way through the bottle, I became pretty desensitized to it...

And aside from the increased aggression/stim effects while lifting, I don't really feel like it did a whole lot, but it was great for getting me in the mood to rip someone's head off before going to the gym.:head:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
After vowing to never buy any more expensive fancy 30 days supps again i spotted a guy selling Neovar and Drive dirt cheap on ebay so i have two bottles of both on their way. Will throw them into my PCT for my current Epi/Halo cycle. I hope they work!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After vowing to never buy any more expensive fancy 30 days supps again i spotted a guy selling Neovar and Drive dirt cheap on ebay so i have two bottles of both on their way. Will throw them into my PCT for my current Epi/Halo cycle. I hope they work!!
I hope they are real! If they are, they should work! :D.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Totally not fair!

Personally having tried their whole line of supplements and being a frequent user of their products I can not choose one favorite...it is impossible for me. Quality is quality ya know? :) I'll just say I am an APPNUT at heart and leave it at that! :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Good choice!

I voted for RPM, but wish you had an option for RPM/Drive/IGF-2

all three are great products, IMHO
^^^That is the best stack out on the market IMHO. All three products kick ass by themselves, but stacked together...holy balls it is quite the effective stack.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I voted for RPM but I agree With Sam, Rpm+Drive+IGF2=Fun.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
What a cute little poll and opinion thread.

I think nearly everyone on AM has tried AN products so we should get some good numbers.

Drive is my favourite. RPM was one of the the most mind/body altering substance the first few tries.
agreed that the first week or so on rpm is nuts, if it didnt "fade" for me I'd use rpm as a staple.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried many. I see some people doing some great stacks with good results though. To be honest I haven't done alot of reading or understand what half of those products do but see good feedback.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I've cutting for sometime cuz im fat :wtf: but as soon as I feel like Im ready to grab my strength back im picking up IGF-2/RPM/Drive

Heard nothing but awesome things about these products so I'll have to try them for myself.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
May I ask which ones you have tried? As samples or as full bottles?
Long ago Lanbane sent me some LipoTrophin PM. I recently tried Drive as can see if you search for "Neoborn's" in titles. I am soon going to be doing Drive & RPM combo for PCT and will provide a review of those two together.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried a sample of RPM and Drive (thanks rms80!!!), and I may try stacking the two some day. If I had to go with just one, Id go with Drive since Im not a huge arginine fan.
RPM is much (much) more than a standard arginine product :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally having tried their whole line of supplements and being a frequent user of their products I can not choose one favorite...it is impossible for me...
Come on, SamBoz! Take a plunge! Make a pick! :stick:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

:goodpost:

I agree 100%

I chose Drive but I tell you the stack of RPM and Drive is a thing of beauty.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Long ago Lanbane sent me some LipoTrophin PM. I recently tried Drive as can see if you search for "Neoborn's" in titles. I am soon going to be doing Drive & RPM combo for PCT and will provide a review of those two together.
well get ready to stay on cycle another 4 weeks..... or at least thats how youll feel. Seriosly I took those two with torem as my serm base after 4 weeks of Epi and dbol and Ill tell you I didnt skip a beat. blood came back dandy too!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:

I agree 100%

I chose Drive but I tell you the stack of RPM and Drive is a thing of beauty.
Theres something else to add that I can't talk about that makes that stack even wayyyyyyyyyy more beautiful, which I wouldn't have believed ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Theres something else to add that I can't talk about that makes that stack even wayyyyyyyyyy more beautiful, which I wouldn't have believed ;)
ORLY!?!?!

then the question is when am I gonna get to try this stack?? LOL.

Are you currently trying this out?..... better yet am I curently trying out this missing peice? or is it yet ANOTHER AN innovation to come?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Easy speaks the truth. My first day on the expanded combo was enlightening to say the least.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ORLY!?!?!

then the question is when am I gonna get to try this stack?? LOL.

Are you currently trying this out?..... better yet am I curently trying out this missing peice? or is it yet ANOTHER AN innovation to come?
not sure

yes, no, yes

;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW! your friggin joking!

This is amazing, didnt really realize there were 2 things in the works, thought there might be but wasnt sure. this is great... should be an awesome year with all the comps releasing new supps. specially comps that have track records like AN's.

:clap2:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well...Um...Er...Uh????

Come on, SamBoz! Take a plunge! Make a pick! :stick:
Well if I really had to pick just one...if I had a gun held to my head I would probably have to say....man damn it really is a toss up...:think:, but I would most likely go with IGF-2. The effects it produces just can't be matched imo...hence the reason I've used over 8 bottles or so of the stuff (I'm not quite sure how many I've used as that is a low guestimate, but you get the idea)...lol. :D

Thanks for the nudge Strategic...damn peer pressure...:rofl:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have not.... although I take 1-carboxy nightly (I know its not exactly the same).

I would think this stack would be just incredible.

Im quite liking neovar now.... wonder how it would do in the same stack... pretty damn impressive sounding if I do say so myself.

AN has a SOLID line up right now and to think that there are even more products on the way.