What is the best stack you can buy?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted to run a bulking stack for 6-8 weeks and had $200 what would u run? I dont wana hear RPM or any energy boosters. I dont need to boost my metabolism any more. I have zero problem with fat gains, i just wana gain muscle. Burning fat isnt really a problem. What is the best stack you guys can come up with? I got all the basics AAKG, creatine, Aminos, Protein, beta alanine, citruline malate.....

Thanks for the help!!!

:dl:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted to run a bulking stack for 6-8 weeks and had $200 what would u run? I dont wana hear RPM or any energy boosters. I dont need to boost my metabolism any more. I have zero problem with fat gains, i just wana gain muscle. Burning fat isnt really a problem. What is the best stack you guys can come up with? I got all the basics AAKG, creatine, Aminos, Protein, beta alanine, citruline malate.....

Thanks for the help!!!

:dl:
First I'd add DTH(2 bottles 6 caps a day), and the rest is up to you ...Im on DTH+6OXO+JW and my strength gains have been phenomenal!!!

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
i would get $200 worth of cell-tech

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i could do any stack i would do 7 weeks of transdermal trione, bulk XF, activate xtreme, lean xtreme

Once i recover from my probably upcoming shoulder surgery probably gonna do it (although its gonna cost a pretty penny)

This stack would be ****ing insane

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
First I'd add DTH(2 bottles 6 caps a day), and the rest is up to you ...Im on DTH+6OXO+JW and my strength gains have been phenomenal!!!
that stack looks like it would crush your estrogen. I think the jw and dth combo does look good though

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that stack looks like it would crush your estrogen. I think the jw and dth combo does look good though
Im pretty sure he plays in the NCAA. I woudlnt mess with JW...

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im 18, i aaint big into transdermals yet or PCT. I was thing more like mass fx, x factor drive...... I dunno im in the NCAA so i may get tested this spring and im not big into the illegal stuff...any stacks otherwise would be great though. thanks