RPM/Drive vs activate extreme

jack98

Awards
Which would be better for my goals which is putting 10 lbs on my bench.

any lean mass i get on top of this is just gravy.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well, any of those products would help you towards your goal. I'd go with RPM definitely, then add on Drive or Act X. I personally am partial to Drive ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, any of those products would help you towards your goal. I'd go with RPM definitely, then add on Drive or Act X. I personally am partial to Drive ;)
good advice...ive used activate extreme and can say it is quite effective, but many on here love drive so its kinda just up to u

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
For your goals, it is not even a contest, Drive/RPM is what you want. I added 5lbs to my bench the first day I used it. Activate is a very nice product, however, and I've made good gains from it.

jack98

Awards
For your goals, it is not even a contest, Drive/RPM is what you want. I added 5lbs to my bench the first day I used it. Activate is a very nice product, however, and I've made good gains from it.
so uve tried both eh?

what were ur gains from both if u dont mind

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rpm/drive xfactor for the win! Definetly will gain around that much with that stack. They complement each other, I'll bump the thread on them for you bro!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't beat an honest answer :)

Like Lan said though, the RPM is a great starting point and then from there throw on the Drive or Act X. Should be a very solid stack.

Another thing you can do is try to read more and more literature on proper techniques. I know after the years it becomes pretty natural, but I like to go back once in a while and learn maybe a tip or something, or even re-correct something that's gotten lacks over the years.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Another thing you can do is try to read more and more literature on proper techniques. I know after the years it becomes pretty natural, but I like to go back once in a while and learn maybe a tip or something, or even re-correct something that's gotten lacks over the years.
Could not agree more.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something that helped me as well was to switch up my split to where I am now doing chest + triceps same day, and 1 out of every 4 workouts i do triceps first then chest after. Really just shocking the system around by changing up the exercises. if you usually do flat BP + incline db, do some flat dbs + decline bb, and change your rep ranges for a couple weeks.