Biotest superfood or other greens supplements??

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
This stuff looks nuts, 10-12 servings worth of fruit anti-oxidants and crap in one tablespoon? It almost sounds too good to be true, so I am curious about it.

Anyone used this or a similar supplement and has experiences to share?

I'm thinking of combining this with the toco-8 product primordial performance just came out. It might be a godsend for rejuvinating skin and hair and overall well-being.

Stuff looks somewhat expensive too.

scrappydog

Awards
I'm actually running toco8 and biotests superfood.
I started about a week and a half or two weeks ago. The taste is fine, better than any other greens I've used and I don't feel nauseaus after I take it. with some other greens I could stomach the flavor but once it was down it sort of made me sick. I can't say I notice anything yet. I've had a cough since before I started, everyone around me has been sick with this, but I will keep you posted. I believe in greens and efas for health even if I don't 'feel' anything. I actually don't take a multi, but do also use beta alanine, bcaa, cordygen 5 and citrulline malate.

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
Eric Portraz (guy who founded primordial performance) said he's not a big fan of multi-vitamins and that the greens supplements are a better alternative. He's also said that the company is working on a greens supplement of their own, I'll be looking forward to that.

Does anyone agree or disagree with the greens supplement being a better alternative to a daily multi-vitamin?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I get lonely, I put her on.

:lol: Just kidding!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
NOW makes one called PhytoFood. I have been meaning to try it. Plus now is known to be good, or at least gets tons of good feedback.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I get lonely, I put her on.

:lol: Just kidding!
You don't gotta pretend to be kidding, she's HOT. If she comes with the amazing grass, I'll take 9 please.

EDIT: Man, when she says "click on me", I was thinking, that's EXACTLY where my "pointer" wants to go. Ok, enough dirty comments for today.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
So,.. does anyone have an opinion on superfood?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look into Controlled Labs Oximega Greens.

Best tasting greens on the market, and with how inexpensive it is, you can double up on servings if you really want.

Mixes amazingly with chocolate or vanilla protein shakes. Mint chocolate shakes are awesome :D

standon

Banned
Awards
oximega is great on paper ingrediants wise taste is so so better to shoot it then a whole bottle of water..so if you can overcome the taste its very beneficial...yet I have no green products to compare it to so take that with a grain of salt no hate

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oximega is great on paper ingrediants wise taste is so so better to shoot it then a whole bottle of water..so if you can overcome the taste its very beneficial...yet I have no green products to compare it to so take that with a grain of salt no hate
Normal greens products taste like dirt

Try adding Oximega to vanilla or chocolate protein. Tastes great

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Check out Ultimate Nutrition, Vegetable Greens.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Oximega Greens tastes like a spearmint smoothie, it's not even grainy.

Its VERY hard to make a greens product taste THAT good !!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have tasted other greens products...

Let's just say, I'll still keep using Oximega Greens

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Oximega Greens, I use it in Vanilla Myofusion and it tastes like a Shamrock Shake. Very good minty flavoring. When I drink it in water, it's like a mint tea. My only complaints are that it doesn't stack up ingredient wise with the "dirt flavored" greens (Green Vibrance, Greens Plus, Macro Greens, etc.). You can do 2 scoops, but then you're approaching the same price per serving, and not quite as much. If taste/flavor is a concern, then I'd go for the Oximega Greens, though Greens Plus and Amazing Grass have some decent flavors too (you can order samples on their websites).

Personally, I use Macro Greens or Green Vibrance in the morning, and a scoop of Oximega Greens in the evening for "dessert" mixed in Myofusion. Very tasty, and this way I get lots of greens through the day.

Overall health wise since I started taking Macro Greens, I have felt much better, a lot more energy in the evenings. I'm staying up to 12AM regularly and getting up at 5AM without feeling tired. Before I was pushing it if I made it to 11PM, and would miss my alarm in the morning. I'm also much more "regular" with the extra pre/pro-biotics. I personally think it's worth it, just from a health perspective not on the performance enhancement side.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the Oximega Greens, I use it in Vanilla Myofusion and it tastes like a Shamrock Shake.
It really does :D

Try it in French Vanilla UP 2.0...amazing

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the premium products in the superfoods market is Designs for Health PaleoGreens also sold under the Charles Poliquin brand as Primal Greens.

As far as greens powders go I really like the taste of this one despite it not having a strong flavouring system. One of the most expensive trainers in the UK offered a money back guarantee when he sells this to clients if they don't like the taste so it isn't likely to just be personal preference for me. :)