I need to increase my will to power. What testosterone booster do u suggest?

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hello all: right now i just take whey protein, and glutamine but i need some more strength, something that would increase my will to power. I believe that the will to power is the only reality that we have. So what supplements out there like any legal natural steroid *Natural Testosterone Boosters* like Anabol-5, T-Bomb, Anabolic-Superpump, do you guys suggest, so that i can increase my will to power.

Read this article on the importance of The Will to Power:

The Will to Power.

http://www.centrebouddhisteparis.org/En_Anglais/Sangharak****a_en_anglais/Nietzsche_and_Superman/Will_to_Power/will_to_power.html

The innate urge of life to overcome itself, to transcend itself, is what Nietzsche calls 'the will to power'. This term, like the term superman, has been much misunderstood, much misrepresented. It has been interpreted, needless to say, in the grossest of terms as will to power in the political, not to say even the military, sense. But by Power here, power with a capital 'P', Nietzsche does not mean anything material at all. Power in this sense has nothing to do with brute force, with physical power. It has nothing to do with politics, nothing to do with the state. Nietzsche was against the state because it was collective not individual. Power, in Nietzsche's thought, especially in this expression will to power, means simply a higher, a more abundant degree of being, of life. So that the will to power means the will to a higher degree, a higher mode of being, a more abundant, a fuller, a richer, a nobler, a sublimer, a qualitatively different, a dimensionally different life. Especially it means the will to the production from man of the overman. Nietzsche makes it abundantly clear that this higher degree of being, this higher mode of being, is attainable only to the extent that the lower degree, the lower mode of being is left behind. In fact, Nietzsche emphasises that the lower degree of being, the lower degree or mode of life, has to be negated, even destroyed before the higher can be reached, before it can be attained.

This brings us to an extremely important aspect of the will to power, an aspect that is very important, we may say, in Nietzsche's whole thinking. We can call it the iconoclastic aspect Nietzsche sees, he sees only too well, that man as we know him today, at the present stage of evolutionary process, lives in a certain way, that he thinks in a certain way, that he has certain values, certain notions of good and evil Nietzsche says, seeing all these things, seeing the way man lives or he thinks, seeing his values, his ideas of good and evil, Nietzsche says quite categorically, quite peremptorily, that they must all be destroyed; otherwise, he says, the overman cannot be created, cannot come, cannot be brought into existence. And Nietzsche, we must be clear, is absolutely ruthless, absolutely uncompromising here. He is for shattering, in his own terms, all the old tablets of the law. In fact he is utterly devastating in the full, the literal sense of that term. He has no time at all, no time whatever for the whole of modern civilisation and culture. No time for it, that is to say, to the extent that it is the product of the average man, sub-human man, and his sub-human requirements. Nietzsche sees quite clearly and he says quite emphatically that it must all go. So this is his ruthless, his uncompromising, his iconoclastic aspect, or the iconoclastic aspect of the will to power. Nietzsche, we may say, is, in fact, the greatest critic of itself that the human race, especially the Western section of the human race, has ever produced. We are accustomed to thinking of the Hebrew prophets, Amos and Jeremiah, and the second Isaiah and so on, as terrible enough; but we may say that the Hebrew prophets are mildness itself compared with Nietzsche. He is absolutely wholesale, absolutely unmitigated in his denunciation of man as we know him, and all his works, all his ways. He says simply of them that they must go, they must be transcended, overcome, otherwise no overman. Because, as we must emphasise, Nietzsche's ultimate aim is not negative at all, it is positive. His ultimate aim is the creation of the overman, and man as we know him at present, have him at present, gets in the way of .the overman.. So man, if the overman is to come, must go.

Also, and this is even more important to grasp, when one speaks of negating external values, or negating existing values, existing ways, modes of thought, there is no question of negating something external to oneself. It is not a question of going on negating other people because you think that they are not sufficiently like the overman. Oh no, says Nietzsche, it's yourself that you must negate, it's yourself that you must overcome. It is with oneself that one must be ruthless, with oneself that one must be uncompromising. And Nietzsche speaks - he's very fond of using this sort of language - speaks in terms of warfare and battle. And this sort of language, this sort of terminology has of course been misunderstood. But it is the inner warfare, the inner battle that he speaks about. One must fight with oneself because, as he says in so many words, Who is one's worst enemy? One's worst enemy is oneself. So that's the enemy you really have to overcome, and he who conquers himself has the more glorious victory. Though one may conquer a thousand men, a thousand times in battle, yet he who conquers himself has the more glorious victory, because it's the self, one's own self, one's lower self, oneself as one is here and now, that is the greatest enemy, the greatest obstacle, to the creation of the overman. That quotation, of course, comes from the Dhammapada. Those were the words of the Buddha and with them we come back to Buddhism, back to the Higher Evolution, because it's time that we started making our comparisons.

Nietzsche knew something of Buddhism. In his writings there are several references to Buddhism, but he didn't know enough about Buddhism to be in a position to arrive at a balanced judgement about it. In his day very few Buddhist texts had been translated and, though what Nietzsche says about Buddhism is of great interest, it's to some extent based on misinformation and misunderstanding. So I don't propose to say anything about his views, in any case quite incidental, on Buddhism here.

Friedrich Nietzsche, Buddhism and the Superman:
1. Friedrich Nietzsche, Buddhism and the Superman.
2. The philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche.
3. The Superman, the Overman or Übermench.
4. Thus spake Zarathustra.
5. Man is something to be overcome.
6. Giving style to one’s character.
7. The will to power.
8. * The Higher Evolution and the Overman.

By Urgyen Sangharak****a.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
haha, i love nietzsche. the will to power not so much though, i read it and his sister he was part of the nazi party, and was extremely racist and bigoted edited it and changed it to support her own beliefs, and released it after friedrich died. im a big fan of of the antichrist, twilight of the idols and thus spoke zarathustra though.

but on to your original question, you could look into diesel test hardcore. ive heard some really good reviews on that. jungle warfare is a possibility, but you have to realize that it is a very mild steroid, but most go without PCT.

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hello, haha well i think reading books like Nietzsche is great for bodybuilders, any book that can increase will and motivation is necessary for life :)

I have another question:

Have you heard of Alpha Drive XL? And is Alpha Drive XL a real steroid, or a natural plant steroid without any second effects?

warvictim

haha, i love nietzsche. the will to power not so much though, i read it and his sister he was part of the nazi party, and was extremely racist and bigoted edited it and changed it to support her own beliefs, and released it after friedrich died. im a big fan of of the antichrist, twilight of the idols and thus spoke zarathustra though.

but on to your original question, you could look into diesel test hardcore. ive heard some really good reviews on that. jungle warfare is a possibility, but you have to realize that it is a very mild steroid, but most go without post cycle therapy.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
alpha drive xl is just a natural test booster, its not a steroid.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
so far Diesel Test is the best one I've tried. I did an unsponsored log on it, if you want to search for it. I've tried about 5 or 6 test boosters so far. Cant go wrong with the DTH