Best supplement to take while cycling off of test boosters ?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Other than the basics or things like beta alanine or CM, what do you think is the best thing to run for 1 month ? I'm hearing good things about P-slin

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Other than the basics or things like beta alanine or CM, what do you think is the best thing to run for 1 month ? I'm hearing good things about P-slin
You could look into the following:

P-Slin
Anabolic Pump
GMS (GlycerGrow)
Aplodan
Gakic
X Factor (50 day cycle)

You could also stack a few of those for a pretty sick combo.

P-Slin should be used with any supplement stack. You feel great things on P-Slin. It's one of those supplements that in the gym makes you think "wow wow is this for real" while you flex in amazement.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
T Boosters work differently, so technically you dont have to ever cycle off of them. You could use a t booster, then follow it up with something that decrease SHBG.

I'm not sure about P-slin if your attempting to boost natty T. I dont know much about it but I thought it was designed to spike insulin shortly before a meal???

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards

P-Slin
Anabolic Pump
GMS (GlycerGrow)
Aplodan
Gakic
X Factor (50 day cycle)

You're very helpful on this site and that other one too. Thanks man.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
I have taken Pslin and Anabolic Pump, and I have to say Pslin gave me some of the best workouts of my life! You wont be disappointed. My strength and endurance were increased after the first dose!

I have taken Pslin and Anabolic Pump, and I have to say Pslin gave me some of the best workouts of my life! You wont be disappointed. My strength and endurance were increased after the first dose!
This seems to be the Consensus!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Pslin, combined with aminos is a always a great choice. ANything with forskolin is good for body composition. The more I look at PurpleWrath, the more I like it. You could stack pslin and PW, and I bet you would get fantastic woirkouts and great gains. If you go the Pslin root, I'd get some Waxy maze to go with it.

Anabolic Pump works extremely well for some people. If your a mesomorph or an endomorph, give it a run. If you're an Ectomorph, I recommend sticking with the Pslin.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

P-Slin
Anabolic Pump
GMS (GlycerGrow)
Aplodan
Gakic
X Factor (50 day cycle)

you had me at Gakic..:blink:.haha

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
P-Slin should be used with any supplement stack. You feel great things on P-Slin. It's one of those supplements that in the gym makes you think "wow wow is this for real" while you flex in amazement.
Oh yeah? I used two bottles of it (and used it per the label's instructions) and thought "wow wow why did I spend my money on this?"

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah? I used two bottles of it (and used it per the label's instructions) and thought "wow wow why did I spend my money on this?"
What kind of carbs were you using? I believe you when say you didn't think it was worth it, but I just finished a great run with Pslin, and I found dosing protocol was really specific. I found that 60-80g of Waxy Maze with aminos 15 minutes after taking Pslin (on an empty stomach), and then 15-20 minutes later I would have a banana or oats and some protein. I would have incredible energy and endurance, and what made it more impressive is that previously I had taken Waxy Maze and aminos preWO with no pslin and all I wanted to do was sleep.

Of course, everyone reacts differently.