Energy.Supp.before.school.

MMABoxing

Awards
Hey guys could anyone reccomend a good energy Supp. that will help me stay up at school. I go to sleep very late everyday I try and sleep early around 8:30 but Im never tired at night:blink:. then I have to wake up at 7:00 A.M kinda hard. so any help would be appreciated.:D

MMABoxing

Awards
lol^ umm i was thinking something diff. not sure what though

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your logic is backwards; instead of looking for something to compensate for a lack of sleep, you should look for a good sleep aid.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Bulk 1-Carboxy from NP, another good sleepy-time enhancer.

I've gotta go with Rodja on this one, this is probably the smartest thing to do.. but, if you must have a stim, why not just get some caffeine?

MMABoxing

Awards
but wont you get a crash from caffeine later on and then your back to where you started even worse rite??

MMABoxing

Awards
but thats what i heard, how long would it last the high energy feeling?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine and Bulk Chocamine, both from NP..

The caffeine for the initial energy boost, and the slower-acting chocamine to make SURE that you don't crash as the day goes.

I can't really comment on how long it'll last, that depends on your body.

MMABoxing

Awards
could you post a link for the Bulk Chocamine ill try n search it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drink some grapefruit juice with it to prolong the effects.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I use FocusXT morn or mid day before school. sic energy burst & focus. BUT if you are sensitive to stims, keep any caffeine intake around 200mg to be safe and avoid any crash or to quick of tolerance build up.
I tend to associate caffeine with more of a awake feel but, i tend to lose focus on it. Im awake, but my mind wanders.
I usually hit about 600mgs a day if im feelin like it. i been tryint ot stay at 200mg.

Good luck.

PS-I agree. it starts at sleep.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I practically live on Spike Shooters. Nice clean energy, no crash.

I haven't tried the pills yet, but friends have said the exact same thing about them, lots of focus, non-jittery and no crash. They are programmers that stare at code all day, so unfocused and jittery is NOT good.

A good nights sleep is key too, 1-C, melatonin and ZMA knocks me the hell out. Its the morning grogginess that I utilize the shooters for.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im up on amp, rpm, and green tea all day. serves a body well.:aargh:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Morning caffeine is a bad idea, wish I never had it in high school.

Focus on getting good sleep, do anything to get it, 1carboxy is awesome.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Yes but that might not be enuf u know what i mean i was looking online at GNC what do you think about these :
don't post links to GNC and start buying your supplements at NP.com.

Get some Xtend, put a few scoops in a gallon of water and drink throughout the day. Also make sure you are getting more sleep. You need 7-10 hrs of sleep a night at your age.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better sleep will result in more quality awake time. I've been a fan of melatonin 3mg caps for a while, but Abyss (Nimbus Nutrition) has also worked wonders for my wife and I.

If after attempting better sleep you still find that you need a morning kick in the ass, look up Stimulant X....long-lasting with no crash. (Oops, I pimped... ;) )

Best of luck to you, though. I know how it is. I hated early classes in college and made sure not to schedule anything before 10:00!! Coffee became my friend, but never quite lasted long enough before I had to go back for more! :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I think the sleep advice is a good, practical idea, I don't think that is what he was looking for guys. I place primacy on sleep in my training schedule, and in a perfect world I would get my eight hours each night without interruption, but that is not the case.

Try a caffeine-free mixture like Poseidon, or construct your own privileging antioxidant and amino acid use for stable energy.

Some ingredients to consider:

Selenium (in specific forms)
Manganese Gluconate
Thiamin Hydrochloride
Taurine
Grape Seed Extract
Niacin
B6/12
Potassium

These are all ingredients which will help mediate cognitive function pathways, through mostly alleviation of oxidative stress. You won't necessarily feel 'stimulated' with a Caffeine mixture, but you will feel awake.

Most definitely take the better sleep advice, but in a fix this should suffice.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh which Extend should i get??
I'd go for the one marketed as "Xtend" - Scivation. ;) Currently digging the lemon flavor, which says alot cause I don't like lemon flavor. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go for the one marketed as "Xtend" - Scivation. ;) Currently digging the lemon flavor, which says alot cause I don't like lemon flavor. :)

That makes 2 of us!

skunkman

Awards
Not that i recommend it without doctor supervision but deprenyl w/ 100mg modafinil keeps me wide awake.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Xtend is great. I like the Watermelon flavor. Tried the new orange and its not that great. I was disappointed :(

skunkman

Awards
This is just the beginning. I would recommend allot more reading before you jump into anything.

Deprenyl = potent MAO-b inhibitor, positive effect on dopamine.
http://www.smart-drugs.net/ias-deprenylJS.htm

Modafinil = Treats Narcolepsy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modafinil is a eugeroic drug generally prescribed to treat narcolepsy, made by the pharmaceutical company Cephalon. It is not a typical stimulant and is often described as a "wakefulness promoting agent". The drug is sometimes prescribed off-label for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). In mass-media advertisements and websites, Cephalon markets the drug for improving "alertness" and reducing excessive daytime sleepiness.

Google is probably the best invention ever.

MMABoxing

Awards
yo do you know what funny i was just at the exact same site about one hour ago lol. but I need a perscription to get it then rite?

MMABoxing

Awards
nope you can guy hgh online man I googled lots of sites lol

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
nope you can guy hgh online man I googled lots of sites lol
Youre not the quickest person around here so let me exaplain.
haha
He knows.
He was hinting at searching for it as you would those.
Research stuff....

get it....goodluck.
:stick:

skunkman

Awards
As far as legal supps go I think that 1,3-dimethylamylamine and sulbutiamine is top notch.:smite:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This is just the beginning. I would recommend allot more reading before you jump into anything.

Deprenyl = potent MAO-b inhibitor, positive effect on dopamine.
http://www.smart-drugs.net/ias-deprenylJS.htm

Modafinil = Treats Narcolepsy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modafinil is a eugeroic drug generally prescribed to treat narcolepsy, made by the pharmaceutical company Cephalon. It is not a typical stimulant and is often described as a "wakefulness promoting agent". The drug is sometimes prescribed off-label for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). In mass-media advertisements and websites, Cephalon markets the drug for improving "alertness" and reducing excessive daytime sleepiness.

Google is probably the best invention ever.
Modafinil is a poor choice for ADHD as shown in science, trials, and my own experience. It doesn't increase dopamine whatsoever, directly or indirectly. Dopamine = focus, motivation, drive