ProLab Pure Whey. Have you ever used it?

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Just wondering of anyone has ever used it because i'm a bit skint at the moment and my local supp shop has 5lb tubs for £21. I normally use ON Whey which mixes perfectly with a fork. So I guess my real question is how does this stuff mix?

Thanks

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Is That 21pounds the cost. I don't know what is that in US$. It sounds like a good deal. What is the sugar content? what kind of sweetner? I have used their(Prolab) Nlarge weight gainer before.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have only tried the Choc Mint because it was on sale for 23.99 and for the price it was ok. It mixed decent, but not great. No clumps, but it remained a bit undissolved so you could feel the granules as you drank. Taste was a bit bland, but overall it was decent especially for the price. I found ABB Pure Pro for $24 and really liked that. I had the Vanilla Praline and it was awesome. Mixed perfectly and had a good profile.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
I think £21 is going to be about $41. This is why I order my more expensive smaller supps like Powerfull, Epistane ...basically anything in caps from Nutraplanet and have it shipped to the UK. You get twice as much for your money!

I think i will get some. I dont care if it is a bit granular when I drink it, its just clumps I cant handle, especially when they float!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think £21 is going to be about $41. This is why I order my more expensive smaller supps like Powerfull, Epistane ...basically anything in caps from Nutraplanet and have it shipped to the UK. You get twice as much for your money!

I think i will get some. I dont care if it is a bit granular when I drink it, its just clumps I cant handle, especially when they float!
Have you tried using a shaker bottle? Almost every protein I have ever tried has clumped when mixing in a glass with a spoon, unless you let it sit for a few minutes, then re stir. When I started using shaker bottles, the clumps went away. With Nutra carrying them, they are like $6 for the one that I prefer.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Have you tried using a shaker bottle? Almost every protein I have ever tried has clumped when mixing in a glass with a spoon, unless you let it sit for a few minutes, then re stir. When I started using shaker bottles, the clumps went away.

Yeah I have a shaker and I have to use it with the protein i've got at the moment. I find it a bit of a pain having to clean it all the time. With ON protein I just put a scoop in a glass, put it under the tap, stir quickly with a fork a few times and its done! That is ideal. Its is instantised though!
!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Schmicc Anabolics 2
Supplements 2
RJW719 Supplements 1
ammoarsenal Anabolics 23
Supplement Logs 2