Bulk hydrolysate is changing my life.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I recently got a tub of bulk whey hydrolysate, and it is opening up huge possiblities for combinations in my intra and post workout nutrition and rock bottom prices.

I based my formulas on AEN's IntrAbolic for my during workout stack and CL's GoldenFinisH for my Post workout formula. Obviously, these stacks are not quite as good as the originals, as I lack access to some of the ingredients, but it's still good formulations, and very cheap.

IntraWO: 7ish grams of hydrolysate
5g BCAAs
2.5g of Beta Alanine
1/3 a tube of crystal light (to take the edge off)

PostWO: 20-25g of hydrolysate
40g Waxy Maze
10g BCAAs
2g taurine
2.5 g of Beta alanine
5g Creatine Mono

I usually have some regular way and carbs 1/2 an hour after my post shake, then a whole meal a little later. I'd like to get some phenylalanine maybe.

A side note; do not put Hydrolysate in a blender, it foams up too much and never seems to go down. Even in a shaker, it's best to shake everything else up first, then add the Hydrolysate and shake it up just a bit, as it dissloves pretty easily.

DB2000

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Those look like some solid combinations:head:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The mixability sounds alot like what I experienced with whey protein isolate from bulkbarn up here in Canada. The only way I could avoid having about 4inches of foam was to blend in my icecubes and everything else first then put it in!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
wow i just looked up the bulkbarn place, that looks pretty crazy. I wonder if there is one by the new york state border.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I picked some up too....mixes awesome, even shaking it it foams quite a bit though..

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I recently got a tub of bulk whey hydrolysate, and it is opening up huge possiblities for combinations in my intra and post workout nutrition and rock bottom prices.

I based my formulas on AEN's IntrAbolic for my during workout stack and CL's GoldenFinisH for my Post workout formula. Obviously, these stacks are not quite as good as the originals, as I lack access to some of the ingredients, but it's still good formulations, and very cheap.

IntraWO: 7ish grams of hydrolysate
5g BCAAs
2.5g of Beta Alanine
1/3 a tube of crystal light (to take the edge off)

A side note; do not put Hydrolysate in a blender, it foams up too much and never seems to go down. Even in a shaker, it's best to shake everything else up first, then add the Hydrolysate and shake it up just a bit, as it dissloves pretty easily.

DB2000
Not bad, but if you want to get closer to our product IntrAbolic, have 5g of just leucine and than 4+ grams of the rest of the EAA's plus arginine.

Also, what degree of hydrolysis had your WPH undergone? IntrAbolic's is over 30%, supplying 70-80% of the rapidly absorbed di-and tripeptides. I have yet to see ANY hydrolysate on par with what we use, with the closest being PeptoPro.

Also, add in some electrolytes and bump up the beta-alanine to 3.2g

How did your concoction tasted btw?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Not bad, but if you want to get closer to our product IntrAbolic, have 5g of just leucine and than 4+ grams of the rest of the EAA's plus arginine.

Also, what degree of hydrolysis had your WPH undergone? IntrAbolic's is over 30%, supplying 70-80% of the rapidly absorbed di-and tripeptides. I have yet to see ANY hydrolysate on par with what we use, with the closest being PeptoPro.

Also, add in some electrolytes and bump up the beta-alanine to 3.2g

How did your concoction tasted btw?
Like I said, my formulas don't match up to the originals. I've debated extra EAAs, but the point is to keep it as cheap as possible, and bulk EAAs are not readily avaliable to me. I'm taking BA pre and post aswell, so I don't know that I need more. I also am not a fan of excessive arganine.

I've thought about using 10g of BCAAs, which would give me 5g of leucine. Of course, I could just get bulk leucine, which is even cheaper.

How does one aquire electrolites?

The taste is surprisingly good. I only use a third of a tube just to kill the bitterness of the aminos, but more than half a tube is quite tastey (banana/strawberry masks it very well).

I expect there will be a MARK II version of these formulations.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
My pwo is the best out there at rock bottom prices.

2 Scoops True Protein hydrolyzed whey protein
2 Cups FF Milk
2 Cups Smashed Rice Crispies.

It has everything I need especially since I'm not running a marathon or working out 2.5-3 hours at gym.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
My pwo is the best out there at rock bottom prices.

2 Scoops True Protein hydrolyzed whey protein
2 Cups FF Milk
2 Cups Smashed Rice Crispies.

It has everything I need especially since I'm not running a marathon or working out 2.5-3 hours at gym.
Is the True protien hydrolysate unflavoured? How does that concoction taste?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Is the True protien hydrolysate unflavoured? How does that concoction taste?
When I'm poor I get it unflavored. I just add in some sugar free nesquik, but most of the time it goes down quick enough it just tastes like a slightly sweeter bowl of rice crispies.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
When I'm poor I get it unflavored. I just add in some sugar free nesquik, but most of the time it goes down quick enough it just tastes like a slightly sweeter bowl of rice crispies.
Nifty. I get unflavoured as well. It's the only way to go.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone that can stomach a true Hydrolysate during workout has my respect.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Crystal light strawberry banana, baby. It's the strongest flavor masker I've found.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I mix mine with an Australian malted milk drink called milo post workout.

Adding MHP Active sport to your post workout would make it more goldenfinish like (it Active Sport contains aminogen and carbogen).

Dsade, is aminogen expensive? No chance of bulk aminogen and carbogen caps?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aminogen is tightly controlled. It can be licensed, but it is pricey. I was impressed that Avant got it for SyntheSIZE.