Tons of supplement trash..........

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, my Mom has recently departed w/ all of her vitamins/herbs, etc. that she has tried over the years. she asked me if i wanted all of it, so i took it and started to see if i can use any of it.

among some of the things were some high protein coffee drinks that were pretty good. but my question is regarding a lot of green tea that i have. i have the tea bags, and am wondering if i can use them to my advantage somehow. im not sure on the daily dosage, etc. on them to reap benefits. i dont have a problem w/ opening them up and drinking them to get some results or whatever either. does anybody have any info i can use w/ this stuff?

--thx

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Just boil some water, and pour it over one bag in a mug, and I usually drink about 3-4 cups a day, great for losing weight and is a terriffic anti-oxident, I love the stuff, matter of fact, I think i'll have some now!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Just boil some water, and pour it over one bag in a mug, and I usually drink about 3-4 cups a day, great for losing weight and is a terriffic anti-oxident, I love the stuff, matter of fact, I think i'll have some now!
hehe thx man....................but, do u think i could just pour it into some water or in my shake and just chug it?

cuz tea supresses my appetite a lot, and im bulking now.

--thx

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Leave it in the bag or you will be picking the leaves out of your teeth for days.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've been drinking 3-4 cups of green tea/day for a while now. I have begun taking V12. Is it okay to still take take green tea w/ it due to it having caffeine?

I've read that consuming caffeine will supress the effects of creatine.

any help?

--thx

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Green tea doesn't have that much caffeine in it really, only in the neighbourhood of 40mg a cup. I don't think that amount would be enough to negate the effects of the creatine your taking.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I searched around a bit and found that 600mg would be the significant amount to alter the effects. Plus it only said that it was considered during loading, and to just try and not take the creatine and caffeine close together. Also, it stated their isn't much evidence how much of a negative effect it would even have......