Cortisol Suppressant

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Greetings,

I'm in search of a great cortisol suppressant for my father. He is a ceo of a small business and over the years his high level of cortisol and shabby diet have caused him to gain the typical hard belly fat.

I want something that will be extremely safe for him to take and that will offer zero side effects. He is already skeptical about supplements and it will be a huge leap if I get him to take anything. Side effects would turn him away from supplements forever.

Any other ideas that would aid in his slimming down are appreciated. I have also been considering putting him on high doses of fish oil.

Thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Now foods cortisol support and thyriod energy + Lean Xtreme

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Lean Xtreme is something you might want to look into. It offers all the benefits you have mentioned you are looking for.

Here is the link to the faQ.

FaQ

The Write Up:

Write Up

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
So what do you all think about Xtreme for my father? He is 55 with high blood pressure and high cholesterol. He isn't in good or even decent shape. I'm just worried that putting him on something like this would threaten his health or heart more than it would help.

Ideas?

Thanks.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
X-Lean

Quite a few people also megadosed this with good results. I personally have been taking it for a while and have no adverse effects from it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
X-Lean

Quite a few people also megadosed this with good results. I personally have been taking it for a while and have no adverse effects from it.
But is it safe for older users with high bp and cholesterol?