What Company WPI Powder are you using?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, theres all sorts of posts about which WPI each person has in their diet, but I just wanted to have a list in one thread. I apologize if this has been done before, but I couldn't find a list of just WPI Powders being taken.

Currently I'm using SixStar WPI Powder (don't flame, I'm poor and it at least has a decent amount of protein and other nutrients)

Whats everyone else using??

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
All the Whey

Cinammon Bun Whey Protien Isolate

:)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Scivation Substance WPI is a favorite of mine, I also like GF Pro Orange and Nectar Strawberry Kiwi.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i just go with whats cheap. EAS chocolate. 6lb bag at sams club for 27.99

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
ErgoPharm

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some Allmax 5lbers when they were cheap in Ontario. I just finished my two tubs, I got a 5lb of APC Vanilla from an amazon sale, and some Ergopharm stuff. Once I finish those I think I got 2 5lbers of Dymatize kicking around, then I'll have to buy some. Oh and I got my ON Casein for the occassional prebed shake... delicious :)

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been using 4 Ever Fit since there was a nice sale a while back.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
Currently finishing a bottle of substance. I need to stock up on protein powder as soon as a good deal comes along.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Substance for me as well.. I'm almost finished with it so hopefully I'll find some more here soon..

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have about four tubs of different ones in my pantry. The Wifey says I can't get anymore till I finish what I've got.
But what I have is 6lbs of EAS chocolate- Cosco, Universal, True Protein, All the whey. I get tired of having just one so I try to mix them up.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I am a firm believer in the fact that Lactose is 100% not necessary past the age of 6. If anything it slows the rate at which you burn fat and etc because your body doesn't know how to handle it.

The more you limit your lactose the better your results will be.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Work out maximizer. Love it. It is WPI and MPI combo.