gaspari plasmajet any info?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
gaspari plasmajet

saw the add in flex magazine. been searching it to see what all is in it, but i can't find any info. does any one know where i can find a list of ingredients or a nutrition fact sheet on it?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i believe they said they will release that info when the product is released

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
thanks, do you know when it is suppose to be released?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Its looking like next month, I've also heard word it will be a gnc exclusive for the first month :(

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Heard from someone this will be out in Feb. No clue if it will be a GNC exclusive though.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
saw the add in flex magazine. been searching it to see what all is in it, but i can't find any info. does any one know where i can find a list of ingredients or a nutrition fact sheet on it?
writeup at our website

GNC - Jan. 1
Europa Sports - Feb. 2

Cerberus

Awards
There was 3 packages of Plasma Jet at our local GNC already.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some local GNC stores actually have put some out for bait... $80! I'm sorry, but this just looks like another high-priced failure of a product that will be a huge hit with the teeny-boppers. Sad, really sad.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Some local GNC stores actually have put some out for bait... $80! I'm sorry, but this just looks like another high-priced failure of a product that will be a huge hit with the teeny-boppers. Sad, really sad.
Maybe I can stack this with their premium laxative SuperDump 250.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I was just about to make a statement with this.

GNC will sell it for the cost of your soul!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I remember back when Halodrol Liquigels came out, they made it seem like it was the item of the century, however it is just flatout underdosed junk. Then SuperPump250 which is a laxative they have NOT corrected yet. So already you have (2) garbage supplements.

I'd wait for PlasmaJet and I expect it to fall well below the expectations for it.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but the thing that gets me is when they used a common PCT SERM's name to blindly lead people in to thinking it is worthy of using, or safe to use after a cycle... complete BS!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but the thing that gets me is when they used a common post cycle therapy SERM's name to blindly lead people in to thinking it is worthy of using, or safe to use after a cycle... complete BS!
Matt, C'mon man, You want GNC to be ethical? That's up there with world peace. I say someone starts a post to name the price for GNC on this. I say 75 first release, and 90 after that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen it priced at $79.95...

Matt, C'mon man, You want GNC to be ethical? That's up there with world peace. I say someone starts a post to name the price for GNC on this. I say 75 first release, and 90 after that.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
and wholesale for the cost of all the products is probably around $10.00.
I really doubt for we used a Six Sigma manufacturing facility which is a couple notches above a cGMP facility, which really added to the cost.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really doubt for we used a Six Sigma manufacturing facility which is a couple notches above a cGMP facility, which really added to the cost.
We use an OTC facility as well...and it really does add a significant amount of cost...but it is well worth it.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
i just bought a thing of plasmajet from my local gnc.. im gonna use it for 28 days then return it for a full refund :) and yes it was 79.99

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
deleted this fawk this place
Scan of the back of the box

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn dude... you're going to get this thread closed too!

MOD EDIT: Its fine in an existing thread but making a thread with enormous pictures from a person that already been banned before is sort of pushing it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but making a thread with enormous pictures ... is sort of pushing it.
So I can't post lifesize pictures of my bellly?

Hard to make out the ingredients, but some of the newer forms might be worth a shot to try out.

Looking forward to reviews.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
We use an OTC facility as well...and it really does add a significant amount of cost...but it is well worth it.
the difference is that your stuff is bound to do what it sez, so it's definitely worth it - as for gaspari, well he's hit and miss, mostly miss IMHO :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you work for gaspari? and/or are you one of his reps?
Zach is THE ULTIMATE Gaspari rep. The man himself places a lot of trust in Zach to represent...wisely, IMO.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Sorry I dont state my association, i just come to this board for fun, knowledge and info about the NP store.

Sometimes I see a thread about Gaspari and other brands I love, i will read and see if the thread can use my 2cents, otherwise I just move on since Gaspari just has me focusing on bb.com and our own forum for the time being.

I have been apart of AM, M&M, BB.com and many others long before I was associated with any company.

BTW - thanks for backing me Dsade, much appreciated.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.
I actually co-oped for DuPont - an avid 6-sigma using company.
I worked on 2 projects at the manufacturing site with a black belt engineer.

I now work for a company making a sh*t-ton more money than DuPont without 6-sigma.

I'm convinced 6-sigma is merely a marketing ploy.
Run your manufacturing and QC right and you don't need to pay whoever holds the license the huge fee they charge. (I forget if it's Motorola or whom - I think they brought the concept forth to industry originally.)

Plus - you don't have a bunch of green/yellow and black belts running around your company using Jump (or whatever statistical software package).

Regardless of my personal feelings of the 6-sigma methodology - I admire the pursuit of supplements with zero defects.
Bravo!