Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Well after weeks of looking for my next stack and looking and looking, i have came up with the following, i will buy enough for a month then by my last week ima see if i can save up enough to buy an other months worth and so forth until i reach March right be4 i move to hawaii,

Drive (110 caps)
IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg)
Lipotrophin-AM (120 capsules/600 mg)
Lipotrophin-PM (120 capsules/600 mg)
NeoVar (240 caps/600 mg)
RPM (110 capsules)

and some vitamins, protein etc etc.
looks promising cant wait for it to come in gonna log it so be on the lookout
also Applied Nutriceuticals Reps need some help on dosing i iwll be working out at 5:00am when should i take what?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well after weeks of looking for my next stack and looking and looking, i have came up with the following, i will buy enough for a month then by my last week ima see if i can save up enough to buy an other months worth and so forth until i reach March right be4 i move to hawaii,

Drive (110 caps)
IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg)
NeoVar (240 caps/600 mg)
RPM (110 capsules)

also Applied Nutriceuticals Reps need some help on dosing i iwll be working out at 5:00am when should i take what?
Thats a great stack, your gonna see some seriouse results with all that! My only suggestion would be to drop the lipo-pm, as it is too much RR with your IGF-2, you won't be able to fall asleep!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Rodja! Looking forward to that log, there's a guy on bb.com that is had some great results from that stack!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Drive (110 caps)
IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg)
NeoVar (240 caps/600 mg)
RPM (110 capsules)

Great stack!
If you are not overly sensitive to stimulants, you might keep the stack the way it is. Otherwise, you might consider dropping Lipotrophin-AM. The caffeine here, combined with that in RPM, might be too much for some. You might consider replacing Lipotrophin-AM with Lipotrophin-PM. Rodja and TheMyth are right that too much Rhodiola Rosea can create a high level of alertness that might create sleep problems. This would depend, though, on the daily dosages of IGF-2 and Lipotrophin-PM. Furthermore, this must be weighed against the potential of overdosing caffeine (in RPM and Lipotrophin-AM).

I have done the same stack, by the way. A few weeks into the stack, I replaced Lipo-AM with Lipo-PM. Altogether great results. I improved my BF percentage by about 2% points. My lean mass by about the same amount too. Stable to slight total body weight. AN donated some IGF-2. Thanks. Improved endurance. Significant muscle-hardening. Noticeable strength gains. Improved vascularity. Highly recommended stack. I sent Dirk my log.

For a meaningful guidance on dosing, your body weight is necessary.
I weigh about 240lbs, for instance, and dosed as follows:

Non-Workout days
Before breakfast (empty stomach):
3 RPM
3 Drive
4 IGF-2
3 Lipo-PM

Breakfast
6 NeoVar

Before Dinner (about one hour before dinner on an empty stomach):
2 or 3 RPM
3 Drive
4 IGF-2

Before Sleep
4 IGF-2
3 Lipo-PM

Workout days
Before breakfast (empty stomach):
2 RPM
3 Drive
4 IGF-2
3 Lipo-PM

Breakfast
6 NeoVar

Before Dinner (about one hour before workout on an empty stomach):
4 RPM
4 Drive
4 IGF-2

Immediately after workout
6 NeoVar with a minimum of 60gr of quality carbs

Before Sleep
4 IGF-2
3 Lipo-PM

This protocol will be slightly different, if you choose to replace Lipo-AM with Lipo-PM.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Drive + Neovar+ rpm is an awesome stack.. I can't see you not enjoying it.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya im leaning towards it but i need to lose some fat but i kno i will like that stack no doubt about it. but doesnt Pm promotes a good sleep aid and your taking it during the day

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
ya im leaning towards it but i need to lose some fat but i kno i will like that stack no doubt about it. but doesnt Pm promotes a good sleep aid and your taking it during the day
Lipo PM isn't necessarily a sleep aid that makes you drowsy by any means.
It is a quality formulation for use during the day, in part due to the inclusion of corosolic acid. Time it's dosing properly w/ your meals for best effect.

RPM, Drive, IGF-2, and Neovar each run solo or in any combinations in various logs has shown a leaning effect among users. Combine them all, (as long as you are eating properly, even at maintenance calories) and I am all but sure you will lose bodyfat ;)

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. im gonna go around looking for some help with my diet so i can get the full effect of this stack with some awesome results

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good call man.
Read through the diet section first, then PM buffhunk29 to see what recommendations he can offer on diet ;)

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
o ok cool i was looking for someone to help me out matthew76 was helping me out to ima Pm him and see what he says

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Matthew76 seems to know his stuff, so don't let him get away either! lol

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
yups he said give him some time, so im waiting which is no probs i gotta transfer some fund onto my off-shore account anyways!!! haha well my bank is in Hawaii so literally it is an offshore account hahaha